Englisch: Blog Post korrigieren?

2 Antworten

Vom Fragesteller als hilfreich ausgezeichnet

Did I ever mention (Grammatik) that I never visit (Grammatik) a museum in my life? Well, now I have and I really want to share some exhibits of the Newcast Museum with you guys! I know that you will ask why some stupid museum exhibits and not (---) an interesting topic? Well, I really want to be more creative on my blogs and I was just thinking (Grammatik) that I could change my blog posts a little and try something new.

Let’s just start with the first exhibit: A slice of a pizza with body parts! I know, sounds weird but I was impressed about (Ich persönlich würde hier eine andere Präposition wählen.) the colours (---) the picture had. It was painted very dull (Formulierung, Grammatik) and also from the shading (Formulierung). I really like drawings with (Ich persönlich würde hier eine andere Präposition wählen.) dark colours.

The second picture was also stunning: A Mona Lisa painting! The colours were exactly the same but what stood out (---) most, was the appearance of the exhibit. Her face is just a mask and therefore it shows her head skeleton (Wort) which (---) looks much creepier and that reminded me of Halloween, which is also soon (Formulierung)!

Lastly, I want to introduce you (Grammatik/Formulierung) two more: A urinal exhibit and a tie exhibit that (Es wird nicht deutlich, dass es sich nur auf den "tie" bezieht.) has been very accurately placed on a map. Both of them give me the same vibes, they look real and inspiring. They would brighten up my room if I had own (Grammatik) them.

Maybe some of you guys find this kind of blog post strange but I really recommend you to go to the Newcast museum. Your interest of art would grow and it is really fun to look at works of art that are not common. I would appreciate your comments.

Das Fettgedruckte muss korrigiert werden. Ich hoffe, ich habe nichts übersehen.

Für das Vokabular und die Rechtschreibung empfehle ich ein gutes (online) Wörterbuch, z.B. pons.com,

für die Grammatik ego4u.de und englisch-hilfen.de - und Finger weg vom Google Übelsetzer und seinen tr.tteligen Kollegen!

:-) AstridDerPu

Ich hab jetzt nur nach Rechtschreib- und Grammatikfehlern Ausschau gehalten:

“ I never visited a museum „/„ I have never visited a museum“

„the colours of the picture“ würde besser klingen ( deins is aber nicht falsch)

„It was painted very dull and also from the shading“ macht so keinen Sinn

„which it looks much creepier“ Macht auch keinen Sinn. Wenn dann „ what/ which makes it look much/ a lot creepier“

A urinal exhibit -> an urinal exhibit ( vor a,e,i,ou steht immer an anstatt a)

If i had own them -> if I owned them

find this kind… strange -> think it might be strange/ think it’s Strange ( klingt besser)

der Rest passt:)

Woher ich das weiß:eigene Erfahrung
Ela21794 
Fragesteller
 14.10.2021, 19:26

It was painted very dull and also from the shading

was stimmt da nicht? :)

Sweetpotato72  14.10.2021, 19:32
@Ela21794

Wenn dann würde ich den Satz umändern in: It was painted very dull, also from the shading ( klingt mit dem and dazwischen komisch sagt mir mein Sprachgefühl) :)