Könnt ihr mir bitte in Englisch Helfen bitte?

11.11.2020, 23:37
  1. Bitte korrigiert den ganzen Text dringend bitte liebe LEuteeeee...........

2 Antworten

Hallo,

zunächst einmal solltest du statt des Singulars self-employed entrepreneur, den Plural self-employed entrepreneurs nutzen. Das schließt dann auch das weibliche Geschlecht ein und du kannst mit they, their und them arbeiten.

Today I'm talking about (---) self-employed entrepreneurs.

I would like to be a self-employed entrepreneur because self-employment ends unemployment, it achieved (Grammatik) a higher income. You can make time independent (Man kann Zeit unabhängig machen?) and you get the previous social environment can leave (Das ergibt keinen Sinn.).

The independent entrepreneur makes his (Was ist mit Frauen? Verwende den Plural) own business decisions. He is responsible for everything in the company. He bears the financial risk.

 I am well suited for this job because I am a team player, creative, flexible and responsible.

 I am motivated to become an independent entrepreneur because I want to be my own boss and develop and implement my own ideas and concepts.

 To start my own (Hier fehlt etwas.) I would see (Wort) what kind of “company” it is, then I would find the right legal form. I would go further, find a suitable company name. Then I would look how much money I have and create a business plan.

My future hopes when I have my own company (Satzstellung) are that my company will be known worldwide, that I have a lot of employees, that I have a turnover of 5 million euros and that I can sell many products. My fears are that I will go broke and that I will not be known. (Stil)

I'm also afraid that I don't produce a lot of products and that I don't have nice employees.

The (Verwende ein Possessivpronomen) qualifications are ambition, willingness to work, willingness to take risks, Resilience, Creativity, Sense (RS) of responsibility, (---).

 The advantages of being independent are that you can determine yourself (Wort/Ausdruck), you can realize yourself (Wort/Ausdruck), you have more freedom, you have no conflicts with superiors. Furthermore, you have higher work motivation because you work for yourself. The chance to live out your own calling. (Das ist kein vollständiger Satz.) The chance to make more money than an employee. (Das ist kein vollständiger Satz.)

 The disadvantage of independent is that You (RS) work an above-average amount of work (Wort). If the order situation is bad, there is no regular salary. You take a higher financial risk, depending on the type of business.

Beim Satzbau solltest du variieren. Suche Alternativen zu .... is that und vermeide ellenlange Aufzählungen ... are that ..., and that ..., and that ...,

Ansonsten schau dir ChickPeas Antwort an.

AstridDerPu

Userrrr12 
Fragesteller
 12.11.2020, 11:46

Vielen Dank

Kannst du mir bitte bei meiner Neuen gestellten Frage auch zu Englisch Aufgabe bitte helfen dringendd???

Von Experte AstridDerPu bestätigt

Sooo viel;

Ausserdem; independent entrepreneur hoert sich and wie "alleinstehender single"

Welcome to my presentation. Today I'm talking about the self-employed entrepreneur.

I would like to be a self-employed entrepreneur because self-employment ends unemployment, it achieves a higher income. (does it? explain; how?) You can make time independent (wie 'macht' man Zeit unabhaengig?) and you get the previous social environment can leave. (macht ueberhaupt keinen Sinn, was willst du sagen?)

The independent entrepreneur makes his own business decisions. He (what happened to "You" bist du sicher es ist ein "er"?) is responsible for everything in the company. He bears the financial risk. (siehe deinen eigenen Punkt --> finding the right legal form. Sooooo "he" may not bear the financial risk, or all of it)

 I am well suited for this job because I am a team player, creative, flexible and responsible.

 I am motivated to become an independent entrepreneur because I want to be my own boss and develop and implement my own ideas and concepts.

 To start my own I would see what kind of “company” it is, then I would find the right legal form. I would go further, find a suitable company name. Then I would look how much money I have and create a business plan.

 My future hopes when I have my own company are that my company will be known worldwide, that I have a lot of employees, that I have a turnover of 5 million euros and that I can sell many products. My fears are that I will go broke and that I will not be known.

I'm also afraid that I don't produce a lot of products and that I don't have nice employees.

 The qualifications are ambition, willingness to work, willingness to take risks, Resilience, Creativity, Sense of responsibility, required.(Entscheide dich, gross- oder kleinSchreibung ;), ausserdem, Kommastellung, weil, so, macht der Satz, wenig Sinn :) )

 The advantages of being independent are that you can determine yourself (you have to be self determined - selbstenschlossen. , you can realize yourself (keine Ahnung was du sagen willst), you have more freedom, you have no conflicts with superiors. Furthermore, you have higher work motivation because you work for yourself. The chance to live out your own calling. The chance to make more money than an employee.

 The disadvantage of independent is that You work an above-average amount of work. (people always work work, what you mean is they may work an increased number of hours, above-average amount hours?) If the order situation is bad, there is no regular salary (you are self-employed how do you get a salary who is paying you? maybe better "there may not be a regular income). You take a higher financial risk, depending on the type of business.

Im Grossen und Ganzen ziemlich holprig aber es ist verstaendlich. Keine fuer welche Klasse das ist, also ich sofern .. o.k.

Userrrr12 
Fragesteller
 12.11.2020, 11:47

Vielen Dank

Kannst du mir bitte bei meiner Neuen gestellten Frage auch zu Englisch Aufgabe bitte helfen dringendd???