Englisch - Kommentar kontrollieren?

2 Antworten

Nowadays, many people believe that people have to start their own family, including a husband or a wife and children. But is that right(true)? In the following comment, I will present my opinion of Will's attitude towards family life. 

My first argument is that children enable parents to become grandparents. Otherwise it isn‘t possible to become a grandma or grandpa. If these grandchildren then also decide to breed (breed kann man machen, klingt aber komisch), parents have the chance to become great-grandparents.

Besides that you share your whole life with one another. The other one can help you in difficult life situations and is always available with advice and action. For example, you don't have to deal with problems alone because you always have someone who helps and listens.

Above all you put your own flesh and blood into the world. Children are the only thing that has genes or DNA. You can watch it grow up and how it becomes more and more independent. Children also give you a lot of love in return, which can also be expressed in the form of gratitude. For example, the children take care of them when the parents are older and can no longer do things independently.

In conclusion, I disagree with Will's statement. In my opinion, children are great and can make you very happy. I also think that a partnership or marriage strengthens a person because you always have someone by your side. All in all, I think that when starting a family there are only positive aspects.

Rest sieht ganz gut aus

Anonym0921 
Fragesteller
 28.09.2021, 17:04

Dankeschön

Nowadays, many people believe that people have to start their own family (kein Komma) included (Wort) a husband or a wife and children. But is that right? In the following comment, I will present my opinion of (Präposition) Will's attitude towards family life. 

My first argument is that children enable parents to become grandparents. Otherwise it isn’t *1 possible to become a grandma or grandpa. If these grandchildren then also decide to breed (https://de.pons.com/%C3%BCbersetzung/deutsch-englisch/fortpflanzen), parents have the chance to become great-grandparents.

Besides (---) (Komma) you share your whole life with one another. The other (Hier fehlt ein Wort) helps you in difficult life situations and is always available with advice and action. For example, you don't *1 have to deal with problems alone because you always have someone who help (Grammatik) and listen (Grammatik).

Above all (Komma) you put your own flesh and blood into the world. Children (= Plural) are the only thing (= Singular; das passt nicht zusammen, außerdem sind Kinder keine Dinge.) that has genes or DNA. You can see it grow up and how it becomes more and more independent. Children also give you a lot of love in return, which can also be expressed in the form of gratitude. For example, the children take care of their parents when they are older and can no longer do things independently.

In conclusion, I disagree with Will's statement. In my opinion, children are great and can make you very happy. I also think that a partnership or marriage strengthens a person because you always have someone by your side. All in all, I think that when starting a family there are only positive aspects.

*1: Kurzformen werden vorwiegend im gesprochenen Englisch verwendet. In der Schriftsprache - zumindest in formellen Schreiben - sollte man solche und andere Kurzformen vermeiden.

Das Fettgedruckte muss korrigiert werden. Ich hoffe, ich habe nichts übersehen.

Für das Vokabular und die Rechtschreibung empfehle ich ein gutes (online) Wörterbuch, z.B. pons.com,

für die Grammatik ego4u.de und englisch-hilfen.de - und Finger weg vom Google Übelsetzer und seinen tr.tteligen Kollegen!

:-) AstridDerPu

Anonym0921 
Fragesteller
 28.09.2021, 17:12

Was istammt präposition of gemeint?

Anonym0921 
Fragesteller
 28.09.2021, 17:24

Okay, was für ein Wort bei included, also das es mitinbehalten ist kann man sagen?