Englisch Argumentative essay- homeschooling Verbesserung?

1 Antwort

Last week, a friend from Austria visited me and told me he currently is being homeschooled, which he really likes. When talking about this topic, I asked myself: is homeschooling any better than normal school?

First of all, you do not have any real physical contact with your classmates when learning from home. Having social interactions with your friends is very important in the development of children. Interchange about clothes, hobbies, food, movies, and other important topics is of high importance. In addition, you can start feeling lonely when sitting in front of a computer screen and only seeing your friends online. Social contacts should never be thoroughly neglected.

Furthermore, homeschooling can be rather expensive. Paying a private teacher for creating a lesson plan, personalized exercises and their time is nothing to be underestimated.

Nevertheless, there also quite a few positive points about homeschooling. Students can learn and study at their own pace, which is not possible in a normal public school. There, every student has to adjust to their classmates and this can be quite frustrating for both, students and teachers. A private teacher only has to focus on one student and therefore can adjust everything to their needs.

In addition, if there are no classmates, there can also be no bullying. In public schools, bullying is not uncommon. This can be mentally very exhausting, so feeling safe while learning is very important to fully focus on education.

To sum it all up, there are many positive but also as many negative points about homeschooling. If homeschooling is the right way of learning, entirely depends on the needs of the student specifically. Especially for shy students who have trouble learning in a cramped classroom, homeschooling can be a very good opportunity, while for extroverted students meeting their friends in a public school can be an important part of their day too. In the end, everyone has to decide for themselves which form of teaching is best for them.

Was du unbedingt beachten musst, ist der Aufbau eines essays. Es kommt nicht nach jedem einzelnen Pro oder Contra Argument eine summary! Die kommt wirklich erst zum Schluss. Außerdem solltest du deine Einleitung, wenn möglich, ein wenig spannender schreiben und die einzelnen Argumente mehr ausbauen.

Woher ich das weiß:Studium / Ausbildung
Benny534 
Fragesteller
 04.05.2021, 20:57

Vielen Vielen Dank!!!😇