Kann das Bitte jemand korrigieren?

4 Antworten

Vom Fragesteller als hilfreich ausgezeichnet

You asked me about online learning at my school and you get an answer (Ich würde umformulieren, z. B. "und hier ist meine Antwort").

Our online learning is divided into 2 groups, (Für unserern Online-Unterricht werden wir in zwei Gruppen eingeteilt.)

one group has online lessons and the other group has lessons at school. Every morning we have Klassenrat ( In this lesson we gather and disco (Wort) how the day will go (Formulierung) ). (Fasse das zu einem Satz ohne Klammern zusammen. Jeden Morgen treffen wir uns zu einem Klassenrat und ...)

Online learning is very difficult and unmotivated (Wort) for the students, on the other hand, learning at school is much better. The classes start at 8 a.m. and end at 3 p.m. (Hier fehlt eine Präposition.) My opinion (---) online learning is a bad idea because students learn very little when if (doppelt-gemoppelt, soll heißen eines dieser Wörter ist zuviel) there is no online learning (Ich würde hier mit dem Plural arbeiten.), (neuer Satz) the number of infections ( Covid-19 ) increases that (Wort) is also a not good thing. (Arbeite mit not either.)

I hope I could (Ich würde hier mit der Ersatzform arbeiten.) help you and that you (---) like my email.

yours (RS),

Das Fettgedruckte muss korrigiert werden. Ich hoffe, ich habe nichts übersehen.

Für das Vokabular und die Rechtschreibung empfehle ich ein gutes (online) Wörterbuch, z.B. pons.com,

für die Grammatik ego4u.de und englisch-hilfen.de - und Finger weg vom Google Übelsetzer und seinen tr.tteligen Kollegen!

:-) AstridDerPu

How are you? I am feeling fine.

Recently you asked me about the way we have school at the moment:

Our school life is divided into two groups, one group has online lessons and the other group has lessons at school. Every morning we gather for the "Klassenrat" ( In this lesson we gather and discuss what will happen this day). Online learning is very difficult and demotivating for the students. On the other hand, learning at school is much better. The classes start at 8 am. and end at 3 pm. To be honest, I think that the online lessons are a bad idea, as students learn very little. However, without the online lessons, the number of infections ( due to Covid-19 ) would increase, which wouldn't be good either.

I hope I could help you and you enjoyed my email.

yours,

XY

Hello Alex,

How are you? I am fine.

You asked me about online learning at my school and now I am telling you something about this.

Our class is divided into 2 groups, one group has online lessons at home and the other group has lessons at school. Every morning we have Klassenrat (in this lesson we gather together and discuss about the day). Online learning is very difficult for me and unmotivating for the students because learning at school is much better. The classes start at 8 a.m. and end at 3 p.m.. In my opinion, online learning is a bad idea because students learn very little and it stresses them out because they get a lot of homework to do. But on the other hand, with online learning the number of infections of the COVID-19 pandemic increases and we can faster get back to normal learning in school.

I hope I could help you and that you will like my email. 

yours,

XY

Two statt 2 groups.

discuss statt disco

demotivating statt unmotivated

My opinion on online learning is that it is a...

But on the other hand, if we did school lessons, covid cases would increase which is not a good thing either.

Woher ich das weiß:eigene Erfahrung