Englisch: Blog post about teenagers and tattoos?

2 Antworten

Vom Fragesteller als hilfreich ausgezeichnet

How long has it been since we finally (Wort) talked about a new topic? Well, it is time to do that, right? So, let’s talk about Teenagers (RS) and Tattoos (RS)! You guys know the rules: I will start with my opinion and my experiences with Tattoos (RS) at a young age. Certainly, I will also give you guys some advice by examples (Formulierung) I will mention later.

First of all in a general way: Tattoos are a major topic (---) these days especially in our society. In my opinion, some teenagers want to show rebellion, but other (Grammatik) want to imitate their friend (Grammatik). They just think about how they look like (how they look / what they look like) and if (Ich bevorzuge whether) they are cool. But I think that (optional) teenagers do not know about the consequences there might be. 

For example: If you want to work later, it will maybe be (Formulierung) hard for young people, who want to find a job later (Wiederholung, 2 x later). Some bosses don't want people who wears (Grammatik, Verb) tattoos because they do not like it or the look don't (Grammatik) fit in the kind of job. Maybe you want to work as a businessman, you have good grades and you get interviewed (Formulierung), but they rejected (Grammatik) you because of your tattoos.

I am honest: I do not have any experiences with tattoos (Komma) but just think smart about the consequences later (Wiederholung, Position) and also be aware of them. I do not like tattoos either but if some teenagers enjoy having tattoos (besser durch Pronomen ersetzen), I accept their choice.

Now, you guys are asked (Ich würde hier eine idiomatischere Formulierung nutzen.): What do you think about Tattoos (RS) for young people? Do you have (Ich würde hier ein Wort einfügen.) tattoos? Let me hear your thoughts in the comments! 😊

Das Fettgedruckte muss korrigiert werden. Ich hoffe, ich habe nichts übersehen.

Für das Vokabular und die Rechtschreibung empfehle ich ein gutes (online) Wörterbuch, z.B. pons.com,

für die Grammatik ego4u.de und englisch-hilfen.de - und Finger weg vom Google Übelsetzer und seinen tr.tteligen Kollegen!

:-) AstridDerPu

>> For example: If you want to work later, it will maybe be hard for young people, who want to find a job later.

Das ist nicht mehr Zeitgemäß.

Natürlich kann es Hindernisse bei der Jobsuche geben, aber laut diversen repräsentativen Umfragen (z.B. dieser hier: https://blog.viking.de/tattoos-am-arbeitsplatz/ ) haben 9 von 10 Arbeitgebern heutzutage kein Problem mehr mit tätowierter Belegschaft.

67% der Arbeitgeber (in festen Positionen) sind sogar selber tätowiert.

Darüber hinaus leben wir in Zeiten von Cancle Culture.

So gut wie kein Arbeitgeber wird wegen sowas (Diskriminierung) einen öffentlichen Shitstorm in den Social Media riskieren.

Ela21794 
Fragesteller
 13.10.2021, 14:37

Es ist bloß ein kleines Beispiel und ich habe auch einen Job erwähnt, welcher vielleicht nicht so gute Chancen hat :)