Englisch - kann man das so schreiben?

3 Antworten

My last summer vacation my family and I went to the Baltic sea. We got there by car and the ride took about 8 hours. First we went to the hotel we were going to stay in. It had 6 floors and we were on 5th floor. Later i went to the sea with my dad. The water was pretty cold so I only went into the water up to my knees. After about one hour my mom joined us and we collected some beautiful stones.My family and I went skateboarding on a paved path almost every evening. Well, I was skateboarding but the rest of my family walked. We saw the beautiful sunset multiple times. On the last two days of our vacation we wanted to see the city so we took a guided tour. In the evening we went to a ferris wheel (meinst du Riesenrad) which we saw during the tour. It had many beautiful lights, which looked really pretty because it was dark. On the very last day there was a so called "Beach Pride Festival" and everywhere were LGBTQ+ flags. Sadly I could only see the preparations because we had to go home before it started. But still it was a very nice vacation.

TINYADDICTION  13.12.2021, 15:22

My family and I went to the baltic sea, during our last summer vacation

(Immer place before time. Hab ich eben vergessen zu ändern)

aesticgirlx 
Fragesteller
 13.12.2021, 15:23

Danke da sind ein paar gute Dinge die ich ändern werde :)

An sich gut, aber paar Sachen drin die nicht wichtig sind. Z.b. das das Hotel 6 Etagen hat und ihr in der 5ten wart. Du könntest noch erzählen was du bei der Stadtrundfahrt gesehen hast und wie du das fandest.

Überarbeitet:

My family and I went to the baltic sea during our last summer vacation

We traveled there by car and the ride took about 8 hours.

First we went to the hotel we were going to stay in.

It had 6 floors and we were on 5th floor.

I went to the sea together with my dad later that day

.The water was pretty cold, so I only walked in until it reached my knees

My mother joined us after some time and we started to collect some beautiful pebbles.

My family and I went skateboarding on a paved path almost every evening.

Well, I was skateboarding but the rest of my family walked.

We saw the beautiful sunset multiple times.

We wanted to see the beautiful city and so we took a guided tour the last two days of our vacation

We went to a ferris wheel which we saw during our tour, later that day

. It had many beautiful lights, which looked really pretty because it was dark.

there was a so called "Beach Pride Festival" and everywhere were LGBTQ+ flags but sadly we only saw the preperations and not the actual festival, because it was the very last day of our stay.

But it was still a really great vacation.