InterPals - Erfahrungen?

2 Antworten

Ich war von 2014 bis Januar 2017 dabei. Mein erster Kontakt war ein Engländer, nach langer Freundschaft sind wir jetzt seit 16 Monaten ein Paar. Volltreffer. Und drei sehr nette Freunde aus Holland, Schweden und der Ukraine. Bin nur aus Zeitmangel nicht mehr dabei.

Leider gibt es aber auch viel zuviele Abzocker. Vorsicht ist schon angebracht

Hey Ich war in der Vergangenheit auf vielen Seiten, auf denen man angeblich Mail-/Brieffreunde im Ausland findet, aber bei den wenigsten hat es wirklich geklappt. Bei den meisten waren einfach zu wenig User, von denen man kaum Antworten bekommen hat. Interpals war ein echter Glückgriff. Es gibt so viele Mitglieder aus so vielen Ländern. Es ist echt einfach, Leute mit den selben Interessen zu finden und die Chancen sind sehr gut, dass man auch eine Antwort bekommt. Ich hab darüber echt viele, gute Freunde gefunden. Nur ein kleiner Tipp, falls man sich als Mädchen anmeldet: Es sind zwar viele nette Leute unterwegs, leider aber auch ein paar komische Gestalten und es kann auch passieren, dass man mal belästigt wird. Wenn das passiert nicht aufregen, sondern einfach ignorieren und blockieren ;)

gotik  23.03.2022, 21:42

Eine Userin Victoria aus Petersburg darf darin folgendes ungehindert verbreiten:

Dear Friends from America and other countries,SOS!The situation is hard and I am for peace in all countries without Neo-Nazis. In 2014 the official Ukrainian president Yanukovich was thrown down by Neo—Nazis.That’s why people of Crimea and Donbas refused to follow cruel’s rules of Neo-Nazis and asked Russia for help to be free.The Russian president decided to defend these people and the borders of Russia.                                                         Attention please!May be we have different information on TV(The aim of Russian army was to neutralize only Neo-Nazis’s military objects without bombings of civilians.One fact is presented with different videos.Why does the Ukrainian army continue to hit social objects and say that it was done by the Russian army?). First of all I believe my neighbours from Ukraine who ran from Neo-Nazis one year ago because the Russian language was forbidden at schools and during 8 long years Donbas was been attacking by Ukrainian Neo-Nazis/adults and a lot of children were killed because the ordiary people didn’t approve the life’s rules of Neo-Nazis .In Odessa Ukrainian Neo-Nazis burned 50 people in 2014. Now Russian soldiers have found the secret bio laboratories in Ukraine which were organised by Pentagon and this bio infection can infect a lot of people.…The Russian army have documents of this serious cruel.Is it democracy to kill people like that?These days Ukrainian Neo-Nazis are hiding and defending in hospitals and other civil buildings.I’m very sympathise all people/Ukrainians or Russians /,who have lost their home and relatives.As for me and my co workers, we’re trying to help refugees.The Ukrainian president Zelenskiy was a famous comic on TV when he was younger.As a funny comic, Zelenskiy said that for a good political career in Ukraine it’s very important to become Banderovets to beat Russians.When Zelenskiy was going to be a president, he promised to stop the war in Donbas and when he became the president he forgot about his good wishes for Donbas. The Russian army can’t kill people when they go through peace corridors.Residents of the Ukrainian city of Mariupol are not being taken to Russia against their will by Russian forces.The Ukrainian president did not provide these poor civilians with a peaceful corridor to another countries,these civilians were used as a shield.That’s why the Russian army is trying to help them to survive in these difficult days.         Ukrainian Neo-Nazis were trying to attack the Nuclear power plant by Chernobyl.It’s so dangerous…The Russian president was trying to tell with the Ukrainian government during 8years because the duty of any president is to defend their people.The Ukrainian government did not want to stop Neo-Nazis.Is it democracy?                                     Dear friends, I wish you peaceful days!Everybody wants to stop the fire in Ukraine and Donbas but the Ukrainian government don’t agree with Russian demands+ the USA are providing Ukraine with weapon and mercenaries.Why?If the USA consider themselves the democratic state,they needn’t help Neo-Nazis. Everybody knows that many years ago Ukrainians and Russians lived in one state called Kievan Rus. As for me,my relatives are Ukrainians and Russians.Military personnel of all                                                                                   countries ,PLEASE think before to go to Ukraine.Are you going to help Ukrainian Neo-Nazis who are bombing civilians and have sold their motherland for bio laboratories or you are for peace without Neo-Nazis? The Russian president V.Putin will stop the military operation if Ukraine believes in independence of Luhansk and Donetsk, forget about Russian Crimea and Nuclear weapon.Today /14.03.2022/Ukrainian Neo/Nazis were bombing civilians again in the no center of Donetsk . Do you need any proofs?The war against civilians in Donbas was started in 2014 by Neo-Nazis/not now/,where was the all World with sanctions for Ukraine ?How can Ukraine be a democratic state if people are burnt or bombed for their free choice?All intelligent world must stop Neo-Nazis and cancel sanctions against Russia. This is the right decision against the nuclear war +everyone is interested in good trade between countries.Can you recognise the Ukrainian president in this video? https://vk.com/video-123597750_456239382?api_access_key=6f15f0a14f0208ce4b People,wake up,we live in one world.Let be wise and listen to each other.The safety future depends on us.                                              Best wishes

Auf meine Beschwerde sahen die Betreiber keinen Verstoß