Englisch, Social Media?

1 Antwort

Tell about your Owen (RS) consumption of Media“

„I am certain that a lot of people (ohne Präposition oder at) my age do not read Newspaper (RS), listen to (Hier fehlt der bestimmte Artikel.) radio or watch tv (RS) to get the news and information they want to. For example, I have to admit that I only listen to (Hier fehlt der bestimmte Artikel.) radio if I am bored in the car (Hier würde ich umformulieren.) and I do not watch Tv (RS) unless I have to. I prefer my mobile phone to get new Information (RS) as (Wort) (---) other teenagers (---) my age. The main reason for this is (kein Komma) that you can search (---) things whenever you want to and do not have to wait till the Information (RS) is given to you in (Präposition) (---) Tv (RS) or radio. Another point is (kein Komma) that I am not really a big reader, I rather like it when I (besser: like to) get the News (RS) as soon as possible. The Exchanges (RS) with other people in (Präposition) social media can be very good and messages get spread quickly Punkt

Das Fettgedruckte muss korrigiert werden. Ich hoffe, ich habe nichts übersehen.

Für das Vokabular und die Rechtschreibung empfehle ich ein gutes (online) Wörterbuch, z.B. pons.com,

für die Grammatik ego4u.de und englisch-hilfen.de - und Finger weg vom Google Übelsetzer und seinen tr.tteligen Kollegen!

:-) AstridDerPu

Klarisa666 
Fragesteller
 07.09.2021, 10:14

Danke!!