Englisch - Praktikumsbericht - Grammatik :/

1 Antwort

Vom Fragesteller als hilfreich ausgezeichnet

A personal evaluation of my work experience

All in all I liked the work in the hospital because I liked my workmates and the assignments I had. I have learned a lot and fortunately my workmates were very kind and took the time to explain everything to me that I wanted to know. Another advantage was that I did not have to work on weekends very often and that I had very comfortable hours of labor. What I didn't like too much is that I only had one break at the whole day, which was at about 8:30 in the morning so I didn't have any time for lunch or any spare time between 9:00 am and 3:40 pm. Another disadvantage was that the way from the hospital to my home is very long and because I do not have a car yet it takes me a long time to go there.

Das wären mal so meine Grundsätzlichen Verbesserungsvorschläge (fett = Veränderung, zusätzlich kursiv = Tempus). Anmerkungen:

1. Entscheide Dich für EINE Zeit! Wenn Du berichtest: simple past, denn Dein Praktikum ist ja jetzt vorbei und der jeweilige Sachverhalt damit abgeschlossen - nur für ganz allgemeingültige Dinge das simple present (der Weg wird z. B. nicht kürzer, u. U. sind auch Deine Kollegen grundsätzlich lieb)
  2. Dass im Englischen Substantive nicht großgeschrieben werden, das Personalpronomen »I« hingegen immer, sollte man wissen!
  3. Ich würde entweder verkürzte Formen des Hilfverbs (»don't«) ODER Langformen verwenden (»do not«), aber nicht beides durcheinander.
ichmagpingpong 
Fragesteller
 21.12.2010, 17:19

Danke für die Hilfe! :)