Englisch Blog Comment: Text verbessern?

1 Antwort

Vom Fragesteller als hilfreich ausgezeichnet

Considering the fact that you are kind of worried for (Präposition) eating meat because some reports tell us that meat should be (Wort) unhealthy or is responsible for climate change, I wonder why people still believe in these stupid reports. Certainly, people can be naive and I know that some reports tell the truth but let’s be honest: Meat can’t be unhealthy because it is a rich source of protein and several vitamins and minerals.

However, people can argument (Wort) on that: Meat isn’t necessary for your health or survival, that’s for sure. There’re (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NfICU1QOPq4) also other alternative kinds of food instead of meat, for example: Tofu, black beans, mushrooms, grains etc. They all give us as much protein as meat. I can understand if you don’t like all (Ausdruck/Formulierung) but give it at least a try. I’m sure that you will find (---) alternative food that you will like too.

I also like eating meat but I take care of (Ausdruck/Formulierung)  how much I consume (---). Therefore (Ich würde hier ein Komma setzen.) it is also very tasty. Choosing to eat or not eat meat is a personal choice and I do (Ist nur möglich als empathisches do.) like to eat meat. Humans are eating  (Grammatik) meat sine (RS) the beginning (Seit welchem Anfang?). Our original natural diet contained a lot of meat and fish.

You should decide what the right thing is for you. If you and your family love eating meat, it’s all fine. People have different opinion (Grammatik) on everything including reports  (Welche Berichte?). We are evolved omnivores. It is natural for us to eat meat.

Das Fettgedruckte muss korrigiert, das Kursivgedruckte überdacht werden. Ich hoffe, ich habe nichts übersehen.

Für das Vokabular und die Rechtschreibung empfehle ich ein gutes (online) Wörterbuch, z.B. pons.com,

für die Grammatik ego4u.de und englisch-hilfen.de - und Finger weg vom Google Übelsetzer und seinen tr.tteligen Kollegen!

Die vielen Kurzformen und die ein oder andere Formulierung kann man für einen Blog sicherlich stehen lassen (deshalb habe ich auch nicht unbedingt alles markiert). In anderen Textarten und offiziellen Schreiben würde bzw. sollte man anders schreiben.

:-) AstridDerPu