Kann ich das so im English Unterricht vortragen(8.Klasse)?

3 Antworten

Ein paar Verbesserungsvorschläge:

Dear classmates and teacher(s),

today I want to talk about my eating habits. (wenn du den Vortrag erwähnen willst, sag "presentation", "speaking" ist falsch)
On school days, I do not eat breakfast (ohne a) before I got to school. In school I mostly eat fruits like bananas, apples or maderines. When I come home from school I eat lunch. I always eat differint things, but yesterday I ate pasta. For dinner, I mostly eat snacks. My favourite food is lasagne. I love to eat mexican and asian food. Also, I try to eat vegetables and fruits every day.

Once or twice a week, mostly on fridays or saturdays, I eat sweets. I love chocolate and chips but it's not good for my health (harming würde bedeuten, dass es dich wirklich stark verletzt). I like sweet drinks like coke but it's very unhealthy for me. On sundays, most of the time my family and I eat "Schnitzel". I don't like it that much, but my brother and dad love it.

We buy our meat from a farm. So I also eat that. Often, I'm the one cooking for my famikly or myself only (Wenn du sagen willst, dass DU oft kochst).

("My diet is balanced", was willst du damit sagen?)

I think that drinking milk is healthy, as long as you don't drink too much. Fish is not my favourite food, but it's very healthy because it contains proteins and vitamins.

It's very difficult to see if something is healthy or unhealthy. If you make food by yourself, then you know what's in it and you can eat it having a good conscience. But if you buy meals, you don't know what's in it and it's unhealthy most of the time.

In Austria, we throw away so much food we could still eat. In other countries people don't have enough food and we waste it!

Athletics have to eat proteins to get (become ist ein false-friend! heißt "werden" und nicht "bekommen") more muscles and to have more energy. Vitamins are good for your body and hair.

To save our earth we should eat regional and organic food.

Das ist vom Englisch her nicht perfekt, aber das wäre für einen 8.Klässler auch etwas auffällig. Manchmal ist dein Text inhaltlich etwas zusammenhangslos, aber auf jeden Fall nicht schlecht.

Wenn du noch Fragen hast, schreib nochmal. Ansonsten viel Glück bei deiner Presentation!

mxrieixr 
Fragesteller
 02.02.2022, 18:44

Hättest du noch Ideen was ich noch ergänzen könnte ich muss nämlich ca. 3 minuten reden und das ist nich etwas zu kurz?

thisisfay  02.02.2022, 19:31
@mxrieixr

Du könntest vielleicht noch über Nahrungsbestandteile reden und worauf du da achtest.

mxrieixr 
Fragesteller
 02.02.2022, 19:09

Habe jetzt alles nochmal verbessert fallen Ihnen noch verbesserungsvorschläg ein?

Uh also sachen die ich korrigieren würde sind:

chips zu crisps

I do not like it so much zu I do not like it that much

So I eat it also zu So I also eat it

When someone drink not to much milk ist healthy and it’s natural zu If someone drinks not that much milk it is still healthy and natural.

When you make all by yourself you know whats in it zu But if you cook all by yourself you know what it consists of and you can eat it with a good conscience

When you buy ready meals you do not know whats in it and ist mostly unhealthy. würd ich so machen: If you buy ready meals you don't know the ingredients and its mostly unhealthy.

we throw away many food that we could still eat.

Zu we throw away a lot of food that could still be eaten.

Das wars ansonsten find ichs sehr schön geschrieben <3

earnest  02.02.2022, 20:24

Auch "chips" ist in Ordnung,

Dear classmates and teachers(Komma)

Today I want to talk (---) about my eating habits.

On school days (Komma) I do not eat (---) breakfast before I go to school. In (Ich bevorzuge at.) school (Komma) I eat mostly fruit (= Obst) like bananas, apples or manderines (RS). When I come home from school (Komma) I eat lunch. I eat always (Position) different things but (Aber ergibt hier keinen Sinn.) yeaterday (RS, Komma) I ate pasta. For dinnner (Komma) I mostly eat snacks. My favourite food is lasagne . I’d love to (= Ich würde gerne ...) eat Mexican and Asiatic (Ich bevorzuge Asian.) (Was?). And every day (Komma) I try to eat vegetables and fruits (s.o.).

Once ore twice a week I eat sweets (Komma) mostly on Friday or Saturday . I love chokolate (RS) and chips (= Pommes) but it (Grammatik) harms my body. I like sweet drinks like coke (RS) but ist (deutsch) very unhealthy for my body. (---) On Sundays (Komma) me and my family (Ich bevorzuge: my family and I) eat meat (Komma) mostly ‘‘Schnitzel‘‘ (Punkt) i (RS) do not like it so much but my brother and dad love it. We buy our meat from a farm. So I eat it also (Position). Often (Position) I cook by myself (Grammatik) form (RS) me or my whole family. My diet is balanced. When someone drink (Grammatik) not to (RS) much milk ist (deutsch) healthy (= Wenn jemand nicht zu viel Milch trinkt) and it’s natural, I think. Fish is not my favourite but ist (deutsch) very healthy because it contains proteins and vitamins. Its (Gammatik) very difficult to see if something (---) is healthy or unhealthy. When you make all (Wort) by yourself (Grammatik, ergibt keinen Sinn) you know whats (RS) in it and you could eat it (---) with a good coinscience (RS). When you buy ready meals (Wort) you do not know whats (RS) in it and ist (deutsch) mostly unhealthy. We should buy unpacked food in the supermarket. In austria (RS) we throw away many (Grammatik) food that we could still eat. In other kontinents (RS, Komma) people suffer (Hier fehlt eine Präposition) hunger und we waste food! Athletics must eat proteins to become (Wort; False Friend!) more muscels and to have more energy. Vitamins are good for your body and hair. To save our earth (Komma) we should eat regional and organic.

• Auch die Kommasetzung ist hier wichtig, da die Kommata anzeigen, wo eine Sprechpause zu machen ist.
  • Auch korrekte Rechtschreibung ist hier wichtig, da Wörter sonst womöglich falsch ausgesprochen werden.

Das Fettgedruckte muss korrigiert, das Kursivgedruckte überdacht werden. Ich hoffe, ich habe nichts übersehen.

Für das Vokabular und die Rechtschreibung empfehle ich ein gutes (online) Wörterbuch, z.B. pons.com,

für die Grammatik ego4u.de und englisch-hilfen.de - und Finger weg vom Google Übelsetzer und seinen tr.tteligen Kollegen!

:-) AstridDerPu