Englisch Text about food?

1 Antwort

Hi  laurasophhh, 

ich hab mir den Text mal durch gelesen und gleich meine Verbesserungsvorschläge rein geschrieben. Ich hoffe das ist ok so für dich:) (Kleiner Tipp: die Engländer mögen gerne mehrere Abschnitte und achte auf die Konjugationen und Zeitformen)

Grüsse summer0907:)

A post about food at school!

In the past two weeks I have spent a lot of time in our kitchen at school. I asked the personnel about the ingredients and the freshness of the food. Do they always cook fresh or is there any mall-style food? 

My school offers a big menu, so we have a big choice. At first you can have either a soup or a salad, whatever you prefer. As main dish you can choose between a vegetarian, a sweet or a meat meal. These three meals are on the menu everyday. I would say it's an extensional variety. On Friday you always find fish on the menu.

As we often eat at school we can furthermore order our drinks there as well, unfortunately though the only soda we have is ice tea. Everybody knows that there is a lot sugar in it. I am in the fifth form (was meist du mit fifth form?) therefore me and my friends only drink  water or apple juice. In our cafeteria we have sweets and ice cream but our teachers have an eye on our eating habits, so we do not consume them too regularly.

I think there is nothing that needs inprovement in our cafeteria. It's great, we can make our own choices what we`d like to eat, without bothering about calories or sugar, there is nothing that is unhealthy or would hurt our bodies.