Ist dieser Blog gut denn ich schreib nächste woche eine Englisch Schularbeit?

2 Antworten

Dear Boris,

thank (RS)*1 you for reaching me.

I attend a tourism school in Austria. In general, the food in our school is OK. We have two possibilities to get lunch. To go to the cafeteria, where the food is cooked by some students and chefs. (Das ist kein vollständiger Satz.) That is a great opportunity for eating lunch, because students can choose between two main dishes and for every lunch students get (Grammatik) different types of salads. The second opportunity is to go to the school buffet and buy a sandwich or something sweet. This is why I think the food in the cafeteria is much better than on the buffet, because you can (---) get more healthy food for lunch which is very important. I hope to hear from you soon.             

All the best, 

Arbion Havolli

*1: Anders als im Deutschen geht es im Englischen hinter der Grußformel im Brief mit einem Großbuchstaben weiter.

Also z. B.:

Dear Sirs(,)

We would like to invite you to our .....

Das Komma hinter der Gruß- und der Schlussformel im englischen (Geschäfts)brief ist optional, d.h. es kann geschrieben werden, muss aber nicht.

Mein ganz persönlicher Eindruck ist, dass man das Komma hier heute eher weglässt, als das früher der Fall war.

Das Fettgedruckte muss korrigiert werden. Ich hoffe, ich habe nichts übersehen.

Für das Vokabular und die Rechtschreibung empfehle ich ein gutes (online) Wörterbuch, z.B. pons.com,

für die Grammatik ego4u.de und englisch-hilfen.de - und Finger weg vom Google Übelsetzer und seinen tr.tteligen Kollegen!

:-) AstridDerPu

Gut ist relativ. Es ist in Ordnung, aber es hat ein paar Fehler.

Uncovee 
Fragesteller
 20.11.2021, 18:56

kannst du mir sie bitte die Fehler sagen

SacooI  20.11.2021, 19:01
@Uncovee
Dear Boris,
Thank you for reaching me.
I am attending a tourism school in Austria. In general, the food in our school is fine. We have two options for lunch. Either we eat in the cafeteria, where the food is cooked by some students and cooks. This is a great lunch opportunity because students can choose between two main courses and each lunch gives students different types of salad, or the second option is to go to the school buffet and buy a sandwich or something sweet. For this reason, I think the food in the canteen is much better than at the buffet, because you can get more healthy food at lunchtime, which is very important. I hope to hear from you soon.
All the best,
 Arbion Havolli

Hier hab Ichs überarbeitet, teilweise mit besserer Wortwahl, aber du wirst es schon bemerken, du kannst btw nach rechts scrollen für den ganzen Text.