Englisch Comment verbessern?

2 Antworten

Vom Fragesteller als hilfreich ausgezeichnet

I can clearly tell that you are a big fan of Ed Sheeran, aren’t you? I am not a fan of him but at this point, I need to express my opinion on his song "Shape of You":

As you mentioned, the song is catchy and I was also hooked the first time hearing it. His melody and vocals are already powerful but adding upbeats, made it even more impactful.

Ed Sheeran is an extremely talented artist. He writes his own songs, plays the instruments, sings, and backs his own vocals. yet I truly think that he is slightly overrated. Don’t get me wrong, i don´t say that becouse I hate him, i say this becouse it seems like people admire him for more than he really is, as I see him personally.

Lisa29721 
Fragesteller
 21.11.2021, 12:44

Oh vielen lieben Dank! Wissen Sie vielleicht, wie man einen Blog Comment beendet, also in diesem Fall bei meinem? :)

Luvizi  11.01.2022, 13:34
@Lisa29721

Du musst mich nicht siezen ^^ ich weiß nicht was für einen Blog du meinst. Auf welcher Seite hast du denn einen Blog?

und danke für das Kompliment :)

earnest  21.11.2021, 12:58

-I (groß)

-because

-a fan of his

-the first time I heard it

Hi green2k7,

I can clearly tell that you are a big fan of Ed Sheeran, aren’t you? I am not a fan of him (Grammatik) but in (Präposition) this point, I need to express my opinion to (Präposition) his song "Shape of You":

As you mentioned, the song is catchy and I was also hooked from the first listen (Ausdruck, Wort, Grammatik). His (bezieht sich doch auf song, oder? Grammatik) melody and vocals are already powerful but this time adding upbeats, made it (Ich würde hier ein "sogar" einfügen.) more impactful.

Ed Sheeran is an extremely talented one (einer was?). He writes his own songs, plays the instruments for it (Grammatik), sings it (Grammatik), and backs his own vocals. But I truly think that he is slightly overrated. Don’t get me wrong, this isn’t to say that I hate him, but more (Wort) to emphasize that people seem to admire him for more than he really is as I see him personally (Formulierung). - M. E. solltest du aus dem letzten vielleicht 2 Sätze machen. Außerdem gibt es in diesem Absatz zu oft he und him und zu wenig Ed Sheeran.

Das Fettgedruckte muss korrigiert, das Kursivgedruckte überdacht werden. Ich hoffe, ich habe nichts übersehen.

Für das Vokabular und die Rechtschreibung empfehle ich ein gutes (online) Wörterbuch, z.B. pons.com,

für die Grammatik ego4u.de und englisch-hilfen.de - und Finger weg vom Google Übelsetzer und seinen tr.tteligen Kollegen!

:-) AstridDerPu