Wie heißt dieser K-drama?

2 Antworten

Klingt nach "Kill me Heal me"...

A traumatic childhood experience leaves Cha Do Hyeon, suffering from memory loss and dissociation. The latter has resulted in the creation of seven distinct personalities. Wanting to regain control over his life, he asks Oh Ri Jin, a first-year psychiatric resident, to help him, but she eventually falls in love with one of his personalities. Ri Jin’s twin brother, Oh Ri On, a famous mystery novelist, investigates Do Hyeon and his family.

Geniales Drama mit Ji Sung in der Hauptrolle. Doctor John mit ihm war auch ziemlich gut...

Dann gibt es noch "Hyde, Jekyll, Me"

Gu Seo Jin is a third-generation chaebol who runs the theme park Wonder Land. He seemingly has everything — looks, brains, and fortune. But a traumatic incident in his childhood resulted in Seo Jin having a split personality — one is a cold, ruthless man, while the other is the polar opposite, someone kind and gentle. Because of this, he vows never to date or marry. Seo Jin wants to get rid of the circus show at Wonder Land due to low ticket sales and high overhead costs, but he butts heads with circus master Jang Ha Na. Ha Na insists on saving the failing circus and dreams of revamping it back to its former glory. She soon finds herself falling for both of Seo Jin's personalities.

Andere die mir einfallen haben das nur bei Nebenrollen...

Lottimaus155 
Fragesteller
 01.12.2020, 23:00

Ja, danke

Kill me, Heal me (?)