Pokemom Go joystick?

2 Antworten

das ist von reddit bin zu faul das zu übersetzen:

,,PC/MAC tethered GPS overriders are the next safest (3uTools, AnyTo, iAnyGo, drfone, itoolsPC). 3uTools is free, but i personally don't like it's interface. i prefer AnyTo. however, there's no "joysticking around" - using the bot method is the best way go, which is to kill the game app, teleport, then restart the game (has something to do with GPS read altitude changes while walking/flying to the new location - honestly don't know the mechanics are, but it just makes enough sense on the surface to follow the advice). i repeat - do not walk, joystick or GPX around only jump point-to-point. also i recommend following real world travel times, not the abbreviated 2-hour-max that's all over the web (sure it may be accepted and safe, but it doesn't take a rocket scientist, or Niantic's server code to know that you can't travel from Los Angeles to London in just 2 hours - just because they're allowing it now doesn't mean it could trigger a ban in the future). it's my opinion, and probably an unpopular one, but if it takes 5 minutes to drive across town, then take the 5 minutes to wait when you jump, or 10 hours to fly to another continent, hopefully you get my meaning. don't forget when you're done with your spoofing session, to restart your phone, because every app on your phone will read that GPS as where your phone is, including calls to 911.the absolute unsafest methods are using a modified game app - i po go, ispoofer, etc. - and using a IOS or Android emulator on a PC or MAC. those are sure fire ways to get a strike - when, not if.''

ich hab mal AnyTo oder DrFone Virtual Location benutzt, ka ob das mit Raids oder Pokemon fange funktioniert, aber ich konnte die Arenen drehen und hab auch Geschenke von den Arenen erhalten. (da kam die Meldung mit ,, Ort kann nicht lokalisiert werden'') du brauchst für diese Programme ein Handy und PC/laptop aber wenn du normal spielen kannst, spiele lieber normal. Außerdem kann man diese Apps nur begrenzt nutzen, danach sind die kostenpflichtig.

Spiel ehrlich oder gar nicht. Danke.

Spoofer zu verwenden, verstößt gegen die Nutzungsbedingungen.