Kurzgeschichte analysieren englisch?

1 Antwort

I analyse the Short (RS) Story (RS) 'Laura' (kein Komma) written bei (deutsch) Robert O'Neil. It is about two persons (Grammar) who are in a relationship. They are sitting in a restaurant. And (kein Satzanfang) the girlfriend ist (deutsch) very angry about her boyfriend. The story is written (---) in the third-Person (RS) omniscient narrator (Phrase).

The first sentence of the story get (Grammar) the reader's attention (kein Komma) because it begins that a women (Grammar) threw (Zeit) - (Ausdruck) a glass of wine in (Präposition) the face of (Grammar) older man, but it is not written why (Ausdruck)

(neuer Satz oder andere Anbindung als "then") the reader wants to read the full part (Ausdruck) of the story (kein Komma) because he (Grammar - Was ist mit den weiblichen Lesern?) want (Grammar) to know what had happened (Zeit).

I sense (Wort) at (Präposition) l.10 that something bad might happened (Zeit): "for God's sake, give me a chance to explain". From (Präposition) my opinion (Komma) there is (Wort) tension in ll.5-6 where (Wort) Laura runs towards the door and in ll.12-13 where (s.o.) the car comes. I think the Author (RS) gives the car driver's perspective in the last sentence (kein Komma) because he wants to build up suspense. In my point of view (Komma) this has a very big effect to (Präposition) the reader (kein Komma) because i (RS) was really exited (RS) at this part.

Das Fettgedruckte muss korrigiert werden. Ich hoffe, ich habe nichts übersehen.

Für das Vokabular und die Rechtschreibung empfehle ich ein gutes (online) Wörterbuch, z.B. pons.com,

für die Grammatik ego4u.de und englisch-hilfen.de.

AstridDerPu