Future Plans (English text)

2 Antworten

Der Stil ist noch recht einfach und klingt an manchen Stellen “unenglisch”. Denk dran, dassman „I“ immer groß schreibt.

I often think about my future. I wonder what it will look like. At the moment, I am attending the ninth class of a secondary modern school where I will pass my exams next year. I am not sure yet what to do afterschool. I thought of becoming a car painter or a car technician. I have loved cars since I was a child. I did a work placement with a car painter and I liked it very well. During the summer holidays, I want to do a work placement with a car technician. I want to make money later and want to drive a car. I don’t know yet where I will live in the future. I would like to have a house abroad. So far, this is just a dream, but maybe one day my dream will come true.

I also have some plans about my family. I guess that I will get married one day and found af amily with two children. But these are just plans. At the moment, I am trying to concentrate on school. I have also thought about the topic of travelling. I have often dreamt about a trip around the world. I would really like to travel to Australia,t he United States and England.

to found a family = eine Familie gründen

I often think about my future. I´m curious how it will look (besser: what it will look like). At the moment, i go to the ninth class, and write with the secondary modern school qualification. But still a year go on to school (kein vollständiger Satz). After school (Komma) im (RS) not sure what i should learn then. Car Painter or car-technican (Wort). I love (Zeit) cars since i was small. I did a work experience at the car painter, i liked it very well. In (Ich bevorzuge: during) the (unbestimmter Artikel) Summerholidays (RS), i want to make a work experience at the car-technican (s.o.). I want to make money later and want to drive a car.

I donエt know where i will (= werde) live in the futur. I would like to have a house abroad. Now itエs just a dream, but maybe one day my dream will come true. I have some plans about my Family. I guess that i will married one day an start a family with 2 kids. But, these are other plans. At the moment, im trying to concentrate on (---) school. I have also thought about the topic of travel made. I dreamt often on a trip around the world. I would really like to travel to australia, america and england. 

Das Fettgedruckte muss korrigiert werden. Ich hoffe, ich habe nichts übersehen.

Für das Vokabular und die Rechtschreibung empfehle ich ein gutes (online) Wörterbuch, z.B. pons.com,

für die Grammatik ego4u.de und englisch-hilfen.de.

AstridDerPu