death penalty arbeit hilfe!

3 Antworten

überwiegend dein antwort, aber ein paar kleine änderungen, ich hoffe die sind in deinem sinne.

I think death penalty is wrong on the one hand and right on the other.I think it's a fair punishment for rapists and mass murderers . They rape others and damage the lives of their victims . As a punishment they only get jailed for some years, which is too mild. I think rapists should spend a long time in prison and not only a few years. The victims who have been raped have physical and mental problems. They have no more self confidence and live in constant fear. On the other hand I think that no one should be killed. It was wrong for them to kill somebody, but that doesn't mean they have to be killed.The danger is also to execute somebody who is later found to be innocent.They can not be brought back from the dead. I can not decide whether I am for or against the death penalty.

ps: ich habe es auch dein niveau gelassen damit es nicht klar ist das ein muttersprachler involviert ist. :-))

Ichthys1009  13.02.2014, 17:47

Die Abwägung von pro und contra sind sehr gut. Nur, dass du am Ende dann doch zu keiner Entscheidung kommst, wirkt etwas schwach.

cmacm  13.02.2014, 18:02
@Ichthys1009

sehe ich auch so.......aber ich habe nicht vor die arbeit zu verrichten, sondern das was da ist zu prüfen. :-).......und es nicht auf ein mutterspracher level zu bringen, weil das wäre offensichtlich nicht eigenarbeit.

Ichthys1009  13.02.2014, 19:49
@cmacm

Der Kommentar bezog sich natürlich nicht auf dich, cmacm, sondern auf Selen 1998.

selen1998 
Fragesteller
 28.02.2014, 11:43

Dankeschön hast mir sehr geholfen :-D

I think death penalty is wrong and true - Punkt

On the one hand, I think it's (Kurzformen sollten im Schriftlichen nicht verwendet werden.) a fair punishment for rapists and mass murders (= Morde) . They rape others and damage the life of the victims. As a punishment they only get arrested for some years (Satzstellung), which is too mild. I think rapists have to live long into prison and not only for few years. the victims who have been raped have physical problems Komma (---) no more self confidence and live in fear Punkt On the other hand Komma
i think that no one should be killed. It was wrong for them to kill somebody, but that doesn't (s.o.) mean they have to be killed. (Mir fehlt ein auch in dem Satz.)

I can not decide (Hier fehlt ein ob.) I'm (s.o.)
for and against (---) death penalty Punkt

Das Fettgedruckte muss korrigiert werden. Ich hoffe, ich habe nichts übersehen.

Für das Vokabular und die Rechtschreibung empfehle ich ein gutes (online) Wörterbuch, z.B. pons.eu,

für die Grammatik ego4u.de und englisch-hilfen.de.

AstridDerPu

Nein, Schon der erste Satz ist grosser Mist:

Death penalty is never wrong. It should be the last possibility of an administration for punishment of fatal crime.