Hallo Community! könnt ihr meinen Comment durchlesen und mir Rückmeldung geben?

1 Antwort

Nowadays many people think that the criminal responsibility should be set to the age of 10 in Germany. Is that right?

On the one hand at the age of 10 children are too young for prison. They
don’t understand what consequences their crimes can have. Or did you know at this age which punishment you get for e.g. for shoplifting? (I wouldn't ask a question, you're just repeating yourself here) But on the
other hand, it’s unfair that younger people have no criminal
responsibility. I am convinced that we must set an example. The problem
is that a lot of children are criminal because they know they can’t get
punished. So I think they have to learn to bear responsibility earlier
because they shouldn’t get into trouble. The next point I want to
mention is if they know what is allowed to do and which punishment they
will get for a certain kind of crime, they will be scared of committing said crime . So the risk that they will start a criminal career in the future could be minimised. Moreover, in my point of view, punishment by itself is not enough. The children have to be taught this in school and by their parents.

I come to the conclusion that this law would help but

the parents and teachers should be actively involved in teaching the children about the consequences of their choices

. Also, I think that the age of criminal responsibility should be set to the age of 12 because, in my opinion, the age of 10 is too young

(Why? you lack an argument here)

moriarty123 
Fragesteller
 02.09.2016, 19:17

Vielen Dank! Ja mein Englisch ist nicht das allerbeste...

Reicht das von der Länge her oder muss ich noch Argumente bestärken und wenn ja wie?

Und das mit dem letzten Satz überlege ich mir dann noch einmal ;)

ChildrenRskary  02.09.2016, 19:22
@moriarty123

Dein Englisch finde ich nicht schlecht, kommt ja auch auf deinen Level an.

Von der Länge her kann ich dir nichts sagen, ich kenne ja die Aufganbestellung nicht.