Wurde der Text Grammatikalisch richtig geschrieben?

3 Antworten

Hallo,

nein, der Text ist weder von der Rechtschreibung (z.B. Klein- und Großschreibung) noch von der Grammatik und vom Ausdruck her richtig.

Hello,

good Morning. My name ist ... ... and I would like to Tell you something about my favourite Shop today.

Real was established near Düsseldorf in Germany with 10 employees and many grocery Produce in 1992. What you think how many employees now work (Grammatik, unvollständiger Satz). Now work in the firm employees over 1500 staff in your (Pronomen) all branch and have over 1.000.000 Produce what they sell (Grammatik, Satzstellung, Rechtschreibung, Ausdruck).

Real is my favourite shop, (Zeichensetzung) because they have good Produce and nice employees. I buy in Real often Berliner and other produce. (Grammatik, Satzstellung, Vokabeln)

The special of Real is they can find it overall. (Grammatik, Vokabeln, Pronomen, Präposition)

Thank you for (---) listing. This is the end of my Prasentation.

Auch in einem Präsentationstext sind Zeichensetzung und Rechtschreibung wichtig. Satzzeichen zeigen nämlich an, wo Sprechpausen gemacht werden müssen. Außerdem werden Wörter je nach Rechtschreibung unterschiedlich ausgesprochen (z. B. live - life).

Außerdem ist unser Hirn nun mal so aufgebaut ist, dass es sich Falsches und Verbotenes ganz schnell merkt und

nur ganz langsam wieder vergisst oder verlernt.

Nicht umsonst tun wir uns so schwer damit, uns schlechte Angewohnheiten und Laster abzugewöhnen.

AstridDerPu

Hello,

My name is ...., and I want to tell you something about my favourite grocery store today.

It's about the store Real. Real was originated near Düsseldorf in 1992. In 1992 Real only had 10 employees and produced many grocery. What do you think how many employees work these days? They have about 1500 employees now in the company! Real has over 1000000 produce of what they sell.

Real is my favourite company because they have a really good produce and theyre employees are really friendly. I buy a lot of things there but Berliner the most. The special of Real is you can find it everywhere.

This is the end of my presentation.
Thanks for listening.

NarutoSH  18.03.2018, 08:16

also es kann natürlich sein, dass bei mir auch einpaar Sachen falsch sind.

NarutoSH  18.03.2018, 08:18

nicht THEYRE sondern their' tut mir leid

Zunächst einmal... im Englischen wird alles klein geschrieben, bis auf Namen, Städte, Länder.

grocery Produce in 1992. "products" und ... klein schreiben.

What you think how many employees now work.....What DO you think...work now.? Nicht "now work"

Produce what they sell......products

The special of Real is they can find it overall. ... you can find it overall.

Thank you for the listing. ... ohne "the". Ich komme gerade nicht drau... das Wort heist listening... zuhören. Nicht "listing". Googel das noch mal.

Wie gesagt... alles klein schreiben.

Mario