Wie findet ihr meinen Two Minute Talk? Könnt ihr bitte schauen nach Fehlern und ob das so gut ist?

2 Antworten

My two minute talk is about my family and my interesting (Hier fehlt ein Wort.) and my hobbies. I am a solo child (Wort) of my family (ein Einzelkind meiner Familie?). My mother is from Poland and my father is German. I have a half brother he (Komma oder Relativpronomen) is 30 years old and (---) works on (Präposition) the German Army. We don’t have contact together (Wort) but I like him. He is the first son from (Präposition) my father of (Präposition) the first marriage (besser s-genitive). Once a year (Komma) I drive (Wort) with my mother to Poland and we visit my polish (RS) grandparents . The bus ride takes 20 hours. Unfortunately (Komma) I can hardly speak (besser mit Begleiter) Polish because my mother only went to work when I was little (Hier fehlt ein Wort.) young and I spent my childhood with my grandparents. (Und du hast bei deinen Großeltern kein Polnisch gelernt?)

In my fretime (RS, Komma) I like to go for a walk, listen to music and watch tiktok. Even when i (RS) was little (Komma) i (Präposition) loved to go for a walk and I still go for a walk in the same place as i (RS) did back then. I've always loved listening to music. Although i (RS) don't speak (besser mit Begleiter) polish (RS), i (RS) enjoy listening to polish (RS) music. I don't only hear (Wort) German and English songs. I can't understand why so many Germans only listen to German and English music. That would be too boring for me. I also listen to Spanish, Italian, French and Russian music. Since (Wort) 2017 (Komma) i (RS) discovered russian (besser mit Begleiter) music. I think russian (RS) music is so great that i (RS) hear (Wort) russian (RS) songs every day. I generally like to hear (Wort) everything that is new. My favorite (= AE, BE = favourite) singer (Grammatik) are: Dua Lipa, The Chainsmokers, Kygo and many more. I hear (Wort) a lot of new music every day on spotify and youtube. There was a time this summer when I was listening to the radio station Harmony.fm and although I (Mir fehlt hier "normalerweise".) don't hear (Wort) any old songs, I liked most of the songs that were played there. Meanwhile I don't listen to the station anymore so that I can concentrate on new songs. At first I hated tiktok, now I celebrate it. The clips are very funny and interesting.

Das Fettgedruckte muss korrigiert werden. Ich hoffe, ich habe nichts übersehen. Auch in einem Referatstext sind Zeichensetzung und Rechtschreibung wichtig. Satzzeichen zeigen nämlich an, wo Sprechpausen gemacht werden müssen. Außerdem werden Wörter je nach Rechtschreibung unterschiedlich ausgesprochen (z. B. were - where). Hinzu kommt, dass man nur schwer verlernt, was man sich erst einmal falsch angeeignet hat.

Für das Vokabular und die Rechtschreibung empfehle ich ein gutes (online) Wörterbuch, z.B. pons.com,

für die Grammatik ego4u.de und englisch-hilfen.de - und Finger weg vom Google Übelsetzer und seinen tr.tteligen Kollegen!

Mir persönlich gibt es im Text viel zu viele Wiederholungen.

:-) AstridDerPu

earnest  29.11.2021, 20:46

Ja, falls schriftlich - auf jeden Fall mit den Korrekturen. Mündlich "haut das nicht so rein".

Den "Talk" finde ich gut und interessant.

Wenn du nichts Schriftliches einreichen musst, dann kannst du das so lassen, denn die Rechtschreibfehler fallen dann natürlich nicht auf.

Sag aber bitte "my interests" am Anfang und in der Mitte "singers.

Und überleg dir noch einen Schlussatz.

Viel Erfolg!

Gruß, earnest