Kurze, englische Sprüche -> Liebeskummer

7 Antworten

Hallo,

meine Favoriten sind:

• Don't worry about people from your past, there is a reason they didn't make it to your future

• A friend is the one who comes in when the whole world has gone out.

• The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you’ve had.

• Friends are kisses blown to us by angels.

• A friend in need is a friend indeed.

• It is the friends you can call up at 4 a.m. that matter

• A true friend reaches for your hand and touches your heart.

• Piglet sidled up to Pooh from behind. "Pooh!" he whispered. "Yes, Piglet?" Nothing," said Piglet, taking Pooh's paw. "I just wanted to be sure of you."

• Some people come into our lives and quickly go. Some stay for a while, leave footprints on our hearts, and we are never, ever the same.

• A friend is someone who is there for you when he’d rather be somewhere else.

• Friends are God’s way of taking care of us.

• There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won’t anymore, and who always will. So don’t worry about people from your past, there’s a reason why they didn’t make it to your future.

:-) AstridDerPu

-we should love not fall in love because everything that falls gets broken

-Love is not about how much you say “I love you”, but how much you can prove that it’s true. 

Did you know they changed the alphabet ? They put U and I together ! 

words begins with ABC , music begins with DoReMi , Numbers begins with 1 2 3 but love begins with YOU & ME !

Love Is when you don´t want to sleep .. because Reality is better then a Dream .

Broken hearts hurt more than broken bones

Good Love is hard to find, easy to lose and difficult to forget!

Love is like a Piece of Gold, hard to find and hard to hold.

Who needs a heart when a heart can be broken...

Tina Turner: What's love got to do with it, Songtext

"One person can break your heart,but no one can break your dreams"