Frage von limone14 16.10.2009

schöne englische liebessprüche... <3

• Antwort von x3nuddelx3 18.12.2010
    25 Mitglieder fanden diese Antwort hilfreich

Love Is when you don´t want to sleep .. because Reality is better then a Dream .

• Antwort von JustBelieve 11.06.2011
    10 Mitglieder fanden diese Antwort hilfreich

words begins with ABC , music begins with DoReMi , Numbers begins with 1 2 3 but love begins with YOU & ME !

Everything about you is so fucking beautiful

• Antwort von LoVeStaaRR 08.01.2011
    10 Mitglieder fanden diese Antwort hilfreich

I wrote your name in the sky, but the wind blew it away. I wrote your name in the sand, but the waves washed it away. I wrote your name in my heart, and forever it will stay.

• Antwort von Tanja91 02.02.2011
    8 Mitglieder fanden diese Antwort hilfreich

Da werden sich wohl einige schöne finden lassen :)

I wish you the best, I wish you nothing less

Than everything you've ever dreamed of

I hope that you find love along the way

But most of all, I wish you'd stay.

(Brad Paisley)

The first time you fall in love,

it changes your life forever,

and no matter how hard you try,

the feeling never goes away.

A coward is incapable of exhibiting love;

it is the prerogative of the brave

(Mahatma Gandhi)

It takes a minute to have a crush on someone,

an hour to like someone,

and a day to love someone.

– But it takes a lifetime to forget someone.

Love is like a butterfly which you cannot catch,

if you sit down quietly it may come to you.

Damit du nicht so lange suchen musst: Hier gibt es englische Sprüche über Liebe, die andere schon einmal gut bewertet haben: http://www.spruch-archiv.com/completelist/seite-1/?skat=1&katsearch=1&sl...

• Antwort von demilovatofan14 22.04.2011
    6 Mitglieder fanden diese Antwort hilfreich

And so the Lion Fell in Love with the lamb......What a Stupid lamb.....What a Sick Masochistic Lion

• Antwort von toepecky 16.10.2009
    6 Mitglieder fanden diese Antwort hilfreich

Love is a Name Sex is a Game Don't say the Name And play the Game

• Antwort von einfachanweerz 21.03.2014
    4 Mitglieder fanden diese Antwort hilfreich

Your love is like a butterfly Light and shiny in the sky

Schau sonst mal hier (inkl deutscher Übersetzung)

http://audio-video-games.de/blog/liebesspruche-auf-englisch/

Liebe Grüße

e-

• Antwort von enqelchenx3 16.10.2009

hm ich kenn zwar keine sprüche.. aber ein wünderschönes lied... :) daraus könnte man manche parts nehmen und als spruch verwenden ;D naja.. ->adore you-lil rain http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a6xZ19Q2iaY lg <3

• Antwort von manfred181151 16.10.2009

Breathe my air and feel - My love, Kiss my lips and taste- My love, Watch my eyes and see- My love, Don't forget to be- My love

Ansonsten " English Love Poems" googeln.

• Antwort von X1VU2 23.02.2011
    3 Mitglieder fanden diese Antwort hilfreich

The day I will stop loving you, is the day when I close my eyes forever!

• Antwort von KleineFee15 16.10.2009
    3 Mitglieder fanden diese Antwort hilfreich

The best feeling in life is knowing the one you love, loves you back. c:

• Antwort von o0OMollO0o 05.08.2011
    2 Mitglieder fanden diese Antwort hilfreich

Love is life, if you miss love, you miss life

• Antwort von LoVeStaaRR 08.01.2011
    2 Mitglieder fanden diese Antwort hilfreich

Love Is ...

Love is the greatest feeling, Love is like a play, Love is what I feel for you, Each and every day, Love is like a smile, Love is like a song, Love is a great emotion, That keeps us going strong, I love you with my heart, My body and my soul, I love the way I keep loving, Like a love I can't control, So remember when your eyes meet mine, I love you with all my heart, And I have poured my entire soul into you, Right from the very start.

• ♥ -

I dream of your touch while you are away, I dream of your smile all through the day, I remember the day, You came into my life, I dream of the day I will be your wife.

I dream of the day I can fall asleep next to you, I dream of the day I can say I do. To be your wife, To be together for life, Is a dream I have, Every night.

• Antwort von maryberry1234 11.01.2013
    1 Mitglied fand diese Antwort hilfreich

Did you know they changed the alphabet ? They put U and I together ! =)

• Antwort von AriQueen74 25.03.2012

Somewhere there is someone who dreams of your smile, and finds in your presence that life is worthwhile, so when you are lonely, remember it's true: Somebody, somewhere is thinking of you!

• Antwort von Xider 05.12.2010

The day I will stop loving you, is the day when I close my eyes forever!

love me not, love me never, but when you love me, then love me forever! ("liebe mich nicht, liebe mich nie, aber wenn du mich liebst, dann liebe mich für immer")

love is like a kind of gold - it's hard to find and hard to hold ("liebe ist etwas wie gold - es ist schwer zu finden und schwer zu halten")

if you were a tear of me, i would never cry in fear of losing you <33 ("wenn du eine träne von mir wärest, würde ich nie weinen, aus angst dich zu verlieren")

for the world you are somebody, but for somebody you are the world ("für die welt bist du irgendjemand, aber für irgendjemand bist du die welt")

• Antwort von Fenriz666 01.06.2010

If Love is the answer then please repeat the question

• Antwort von manfred181151 16.10.2009

Roses are red, violets are blue, sugar is sweet, and so are you.

• Antwort von gutermensch 16.10.2009

i love u darling

• Antwort von Nathylein 16.10.2009
  • Antwort von haselmaus123 12.04.2014

"I love you with your sadness and with the way you always pretend to be ok I love you with all those tears and with the wounds you hide under your sleeves I love you with your fake smile and with the emptiness that fill your eyes I love you with every cigarette you smoke and with the way it fills up your lungs You are still perfect to me And I love you"

"The first time I kissed you. One kiss, and I was totally hooked. Addicted to you. I could never love anyone the way I love you. I'd follow you across the universe."

"I'll love you to the last breath, to the last drop of past death. 'Til forever ends and thats never. And I wont stop loving you ever."

"Breathe my air and feel my love - kiss my lips and taste my love - watch my eyes and see my love - be my love"

• Antwort von Loveateacher 09.04.2014

Reimt sich nicht aber egal! Every time ,i see you ,i fall in love again!If you comes to my table i get nervous,if you look me in my eyes ,i have to look away,even his eyes are so beautiful!And If he talk to me I start to stutter!Actually I Will go to you and say:I love you!But i know i don't have a chance and we wilk never be together!But I can not forget you!You're the love of my life and you are my teacher:( Habe ich selbst erfunden:) Ps:Das Thema hat einen Grund:) Lg

• Antwort von Loveateacher 09.04.2014

Habe ich selbst erfunden!Reimt sich nicht ,aber egal! :D Every day i see you,i fall in love again!If you look at me,i have to look away,but actually you have the beautifulst eyes I've ever seen!IWhen you comes into the room,i give you a smile!When you to my table I get nervous.When you talk to me I start to stutter!And If i am not carefull I blushed!You're the love of my life!Even I know,we will never be together!You're simply my biggest love ever!And you are my teacher:(

• Antwort von Anngrey 16.01.2014

Give me my Romeo back and when he shall die, Cut him Out in Little Stars, he will make the Face of Heaven so Fine that all the World will be in Love with Night. <3

• Antwort von JJAmy 31.12.2013

Theres just 1 thing 2 do 3 words 4 you: I love you oder When I saw you I fell in Love with you and you smiled because you knew

LG Amy

• Antwort von Fr3akiii 22.05.2013

The greatest thing you´ll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return

-Moulin rouge

• Antwort von americanwedding 28.02.2013

I like it when you smile. It's cute. :)

• Antwort von janeRoland 25.02.2013

If love is great, and there are no greater things, than what I feel for you must be the greatest...

• Antwort von Nicas1999 25.01.2013

Love is like a Butterfly you campt catch it but of you quiet wait...MAYBE it comes to you

We come to Love Not by finding a perfect person but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly

• Antwort von AriQueen74 25.03.2012

He who gives away his heart stands for a true man ... and the one who doesn't ... who knows?

Du kennst die Antwort? Frage beantworten
Bitte noch eine Antwort ... Frage erneut stellen
Diese Frage und Antworten teilen:

Verwandte Fragen

Verwandte Tipps

Fragen Sie die Community –

anonym und kostenlos!