Frage von limone14,

schöne englische liebessprüche... <3

bestimmt kennt ihr ein oder zwei schöne englische sprüche oder zitate über die liebe... =)

Antwort von x3nuddelx3,
25 Mitglieder fanden diese Antwort hilfreich

Love Is when you don´t want to sleep .. because Reality is better then a Dream .

Antwort von einfachanweerz,
16 Mitglieder fanden diese Antwort hilfreich

Your love is like a butterfly Light and shiny in the sky

Schau sonst mal hier (inkl deutscher Übersetzung)

http://audio-video-games.de/blog/liebesspruche-auf-englisch/

Liebe Grüße

e-

Antwort von JustBelieve,
10 Mitglieder fanden diese Antwort hilfreich

words begins with ABC , music begins with DoReMi , Numbers begins with 1 2 3 but love begins with YOU & ME !

Everything about you is so fucking beautiful

Kommentar von Handballstar97,

Hey JustBelieve Diesen Spruch find irgendwie total schön. :))

Antwort von LoVeStaaRR,
10 Mitglieder fanden diese Antwort hilfreich

I wrote your name in the sky, but the wind blew it away. I wrote your name in the sand, but the waves washed it away. I wrote your name in my heart, and forever it will stay.

Antwort von Tanja91,
8 Mitglieder fanden diese Antwort hilfreich

Da werden sich wohl einige schöne finden lassen :)

I wish you the best, I wish you nothing less

Than everything you've ever dreamed of

I hope that you find love along the way

But most of all, I wish you'd stay.

(Brad Paisley)

The first time you fall in love,

it changes your life forever,

and no matter how hard you try,

the feeling never goes away.

A coward is incapable of exhibiting love;

it is the prerogative of the brave

(Mahatma Gandhi)

It takes a minute to have a crush on someone,

an hour to like someone,

and a day to love someone.

– But it takes a lifetime to forget someone.

Love is like a butterfly which you cannot catch,

if you sit down quietly it may come to you.

Damit du nicht so lange suchen musst: Hier gibt es englische Sprüche über Liebe, die andere schon einmal gut bewertet haben: http://www.spruch-archiv.com/completelist/seite-1/?skat=1&katsearch=1&sl...

Antwort von demilovatofan14,
6 Mitglieder fanden diese Antwort hilfreich

And so the Lion Fell in Love with the lamb......What a Stupid lamb.....What a Sick Masochistic Lion

Kommentar von demilovatofan14,

denn kennt jeder ;D

Kommentar von SweetRoses,

ich z.B nicht

Kommentar von CayaLotta,

twilight :D

Antwort von toepecky,
6 Mitglieder fanden diese Antwort hilfreich

Love is a Name Sex is a Game Don't say the Name And play the Game

Kommentar von MrMethHead,

alt und gay

Antwort von enqelchenx3,
4 Mitglieder fanden diese Antwort hilfreich

hm ich kenn zwar keine sprüche.. aber ein wünderschönes lied... :) daraus könnte man manche parts nehmen und als spruch verwenden ;D naja.. ->adore you-lil rain http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a6xZ19Q2iaY lg <3

Kommentar von janinasch,

Ich liebe, liebe, liebe diesen Song :)

Antwort von manfred181151,
4 Mitglieder fanden diese Antwort hilfreich

Breathe my air and feel - My love, Kiss my lips and taste- My love, Watch my eyes and see- My love, Don't forget to be- My love

Ansonsten " English Love Poems" googeln.

Antwort von X1VU2,
3 Mitglieder fanden diese Antwort hilfreich

The day I will stop loving you, is the day when I close my eyes forever!

Kommentar von AnimeFreakxD,

Woher ist der Spruch nochmal? Kommt mir so bekannt vor :)

Antwort von KleineFee15,
3 Mitglieder fanden diese Antwort hilfreich

The best feeling in life is knowing the one you love, loves you back. c:

Antwort von o0OMollO0o,
2 Mitglieder fanden diese Antwort hilfreich

Love is life, if you miss love, you miss life

Antwort von LoVeStaaRR,
2 Mitglieder fanden diese Antwort hilfreich

Love Is ...

Love is the greatest feeling, Love is like a play, Love is what I feel for you, Each and every day, Love is like a smile, Love is like a song, Love is a great emotion, That keeps us going strong, I love you with my heart, My body and my soul, I love the way I keep loving, Like a love I can't control, So remember when your eyes meet mine, I love you with all my heart, And I have poured my entire soul into you, Right from the very start.

• ♥ -

I dream of your touch while you are away, I dream of your smile all through the day, I remember the day, You came into my life, I dream of the day I will be your wife.

I dream of the day I can fall asleep next to you, I dream of the day I can say I do. To be your wife, To be together for life, Is a dream I have, Every night.

Antwort von maryberry1234,
1 Mitglied fand diese Antwort hilfreich

Did you know they changed the alphabet ? They put U and I together ! =)

Antwort von AriQueen74,

Somewhere there is someone who dreams of your smile, and finds in your presence that life is worthwhile, so when you are lonely, remember it's true: Somebody, somewhere is thinking of you!

Antwort von Xider,

The day I will stop loving you, is the day when I close my eyes forever!

love me not, love me never, but when you love me, then love me forever! ("liebe mich nicht, liebe mich nie, aber wenn du mich liebst, dann liebe mich für immer")

love is like a kind of gold - it's hard to find and hard to hold ("liebe ist etwas wie gold - es ist schwer zu finden und schwer zu halten")

if you were a tear of me, i would never cry in fear of losing you <33 ("wenn du eine träne von mir wärest, würde ich nie weinen, aus angst dich zu verlieren")

for the world you are somebody, but for somebody you are the world ("für die welt bist du irgendjemand, aber für irgendjemand bist du die welt")

Antwort von Fenriz666,

If Love is the answer then please repeat the question

Antwort von manfred181151,

Roses are red, violets are blue, sugar is sweet, and so are you.

Antwort von gutermensch,

i love u darling

Antwort von Nathylein,
Antwort von 3001v,

guck mal auf tumblr nach oder geb bei google " liebesprüche tumblr " ein da sind echt schöne dabei :-)

Antwort von 3001v,

guck mal auf tumblr nach oder geb bei google " liebesprüche tumblr " ein da sind echt schöne dabei :-)

Antwort von 555Paula555,

You and me, Hand in Hand, on the way to wonderland...

Give your smile to everyone, but give your love to only one...

Love is like a mountain: hard to climb, but once you get to the top the view is beautiful...

Love is a like a piece of gold. Hard to find and hard to hold...

True love has no happy ending, Because true love never ends...

every person has a different definition of luck. you're my...

I hate you! But I can´t stop my Feelings...

Ich hoffe da waren einige gute dabei!

LG Paula

Antwort von haselmaus123,

"I love you with your sadness and with the way you always pretend to be ok I love you with all those tears and with the wounds you hide under your sleeves I love you with your fake smile and with the emptiness that fill your eyes I love you with every cigarette you smoke and with the way it fills up your lungs You are still perfect to me And I love you"

"The first time I kissed you. One kiss, and I was totally hooked. Addicted to you. I could never love anyone the way I love you. I'd follow you across the universe."

"I'll love you to the last breath, to the last drop of past death. 'Til forever ends and thats never. And I wont stop loving you ever."

"Breathe my air and feel my love - kiss my lips and taste my love - watch my eyes and see my love - be my love"

Antwort von Loveateacher,

Reimt sich nicht aber egal! Every time ,i see you ,i fall in love again!If you comes to my table i get nervous,if you look me in my eyes ,i have to look away,even his eyes are so beautiful!And If he talk to me I start to stutter!Actually I Will go to you and say:I love you!But i know i don't have a chance and we wilk never be together!But I can not forget you!You're the love of my life and you are my teacher:( Habe ich selbst erfunden:) Ps:Das Thema hat einen Grund:) Lg

Antwort von Loveateacher,

Habe ich selbst erfunden!Reimt sich nicht ,aber egal! :D Every day i see you,i fall in love again!If you look at me,i have to look away,but actually you have the beautifulst eyes I've ever seen!IWhen you comes into the room,i give you a smile!When you to my table I get nervous.When you talk to me I start to stutter!And If i am not carefull I blushed!You're the love of my life!Even I know,we will never be together!You're simply my biggest love ever!And you are my teacher:(

Antwort von Anngrey,

Give me my Romeo back and when he shall die, Cut him Out in Little Stars, he will make the Face of Heaven so Fine that all the World will be in Love with Night. <3

Antwort von JJAmy,

Theres just 1 thing 2 do 3 words 4 you: I love you oder When I saw you I fell in Love with you and you smiled because you knew

LG Amy

Antwort von Fr3akiii,

The greatest thing you´ll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return

-Moulin rouge

Antwort von americanwedding,

I like it when you smile. It's cute. :)

Keine passende Antwort gefunden?

Fragen Sie die Community