Könnte ein Englischsprecher mal über meinen Text schauen? (Fanpost)?

6 Antworten

My name is.... I'm... Years old and I live in Germany. I am a huge fan of you since I have watched the movie... And the series.... I love you as an actor! I found the scene where you ran into the maze, as..., to help... So cool. This inspired me to be more couragues. My biggest dream is to become an actor. Maybe you have one or two tips for me? Well as I don't want to waste too much of your time I'm saying Goodbye. But I I have a small request: if you have time, could you send me an autograph back? I've packed an envelope with a picture that you can sign. Thank you for reading my letter. goodbye..

nur ein paar Fehler und einen Satz "korrigiert" :)

Verstehen ja aber es ist viel falsch. Ich würde was zum unterschreiben reinlegen. Jeder star macht das anders aber sicher ist sicher

Dear.... ,

my name is.... , I'm... years old, and I live in Germany. I have been a huge fan of yours ever since I first saw/ watched the movie... and the series.... I love you as an actor! I found the scene where you ran into the maze, as..., to help... so cool. This inspired me to be more courageous. My biggest dream is to become an actor (bzw ich vermute mal du bist ein Mädchen also "an actress") (as well) Do you perhaps have one or two tips for me? Anyway, as I don't want to waste much of your time, I'm going to say goodbye. However, I do have a small request: if you have time, could you possibly send me an autograph back? I've packed an envelope with a picture you could sign. Thank you for reading my letter. goodbye...

schreib doch einfach, dass du ein Autogramm möchtest.

Die Post kommt immer zu einer Agentur, die beantwortet in der Regel keine Anschreiben, der "Star" liest die Post fast nie selber ...  außer du findest im Netz einen Fanclub, dann schreib die mal an und frage, wie du mit dem Schauspieler in Kontakt kommen kannst....

I live in Germany

fan of you

Well, I don't want to waste your time, so I'll say "Goodbye".

Ja, irgendwas muss man ja unterschreiben können

Gwenny06 
Fragesteller
 08.01.2020, 22:38

Manche meinen nähmlich sie hätten schon Fotos von denen?

My name is.... I'm... Years (RS) old and I life (RS, Grammatik) in Germany. I am a huge fan from (Präposition) you since I have watch (Grammatik) the movie... And (RS) the series.... I love you as an actor! I found the scene where (Wort) you ran into the maze, as..., (Zeichensetzung, außerdem abhängig davon, was folgt) to help... So (RS) cool. This inspired me to be more couragues (RS). My biggest dream is to become an actor. Maybe you have one or two tips for me? Well (Komma) as I don't want to waste so much time of you (Grammatik) (---) I (---) say Goodbye (RS) (Hier fehlt ein Wort.). But (kein Satzanfang) (---) I have a small request (Formulierung) : if you have time, could you send me an autograph back (Formulierung)? I've packed (Wort) an envelope with a picture of what (Formulierung) you can sign. Thank you for reading my letter. goodbye (RS)...

Achtung! actor = Schauspieler, actress = Schauspielerin

Das Fettgedruckte muss korrigiert werden. Ich hoffe, ich habe nichts übersehen.

Für das Vokabular und die Rechtschreibung empfehle ich ein gutes (online) Wörterbuch, z.B. pons.com,

für die Grammatik ego4u.de und englisch-hilfen.de - und Finger weg vom Google Übelsetzer und seinen tr.tteligen Kollegen!

:-) AstridDerPu