Hallo liebes gutefrage team

3 Antworten

Hi guys , welcome to my blog ! Today i want to tell you about my vacation. My nice family and me did an awesome ,memorable journey. We visited the Grand Canyon in Arizona, USA. We drove through (many?) different states and the way was quiet long , almost we drove about 3000 miles. During the drive, i thought that it will be boring but when we arrived i saw these wonderful multi-colored rocks. The view of the skywalk was unique . I could feel the freedom and the quiet atmosphere. One of the best thing in grand canyon is the clean air, so refreshing. The rangers told us about the interesting history and they protect the rocks so that nobody could damage them but they protect the humans too because there are wild animals. We camped two days in little tents and we had to learn how to ride on lazy mules. We took beautiful photos of the familiy and the spiritual region. If you haven't been there, you have to change that or you'll miss a great adventure/experience. Goodbye guys ! I hope you like my blog.

Das ist jetzt erst mal das, was mir so aufgefallen ist. Die Zeiten kann ich nicht so ganz beurteilen, da hab ich selber so meine Probleme. Die ersten drei Zeilen würde ich noch irgendwie umschreiben. So fängt fast jeder an. Schreib es lieber etwas um, dann ist es außergewöhnlicher. Das ist jetzt mal meine Meinung.

Lg knuddelbaerk3u

Hallo,

meine Änderungen:

Hi guys,

Welcome to my blog ! Today I want to tell (infinitive) you about my vacation (= AE; BE = holidays). My nice family and I (subject pronoun) made / went on an awesome ,memorable journey. We visited the Grand Canyon in Arizona, USA. We drove about 3,000 miles through many different states / our trip (there) took us about 3,000 miles through many different states.

Before we got there, I thought (that) it would be boring, but when we arrived I saw wonderful multi-colored (= AE; BE = coloured) rocks.

The view from (der Ausblick vom) the skywalk was unique . I could (was able to) feel (kein Artikel) freedom and the quiet atmosphere.

One of the best things in the Grand Canyon is the clean air, it is so refreshing. The rangers told us about the interesting history of the place / the Gran Canyon.

They do not only protect the rocks from being damaged by men/anybody, but they also protect visitors from wild animals (living there).

We have camped in little tents for two days and we had to learn how to ride (on) lazy mules. We have taken beautiful photos of the family and the spiritual region.

If you haven’t been there yet, / haven’t been to the Gran Canyon yet, you should really go there because otherwise / or you will miss a great adventure/experience.

Goodbye guys ! I hope you will like my blog.

:-) AstridDerPu

dieses "I" also ich wird immer groß gescrieben, 3.Zeile: we almost, verbinde die sätze doch noch ein bisschen, 3.Zeile von unten: we took photos kannst du weglassen :) milleyy