Deep Tumblr Quotes english?

4 Antworten

Vom Fragesteller als hilfreich ausgezeichnet

He said he could taste stars inside my mouth at night,but I think he just mistook my heartbreaking smile for something beautiful.Shattered glass and forests full of rotting leaves may be easy on the eyes but I swear there is nothing pretty in the brokenness that laces my mind. It’s cruel how easy it is to replace beauty with sorrow;the way that those things often are the ones that hurt the most.

Losing him was like hearing every goodbye ever said to me all at once.

She never looked nice. She looked like art, and art wasn’t supposed to look nice; it was supposed to make you feel something

I still miss you like the moon misses the warm kiss of the sunwhen the earth dances between them and steals away it’s love.

When silence between two people is comfortable, you know you have found love.

I didn’t mean to fall in love, but I did.And you didn’t mean to hurt me, but you did.

She was laughing even as we kissed and kissed again. There is no better taste than someone else’s laughter in your mouth.

They say that poems are made to touch the places your hands can't reach and well, Iguess that makes your smile a poem.

http://wasserscheu.tumblr.com/image/123267952755

I gave you all of me but it still ain’t enough to make you happy. I gave you everything, It still don’t measure up. It feels like I walked 5 thousand miles and didn’t even come close, Feels like I try to make you smile but you don’t even care, no

Sometimes you meet someone, and even though you never liked brown eyes before, their eyes are your new favourite colour.

You were red and you liked me because I was blueYou touched me and suddenly I was a lilac sky

And you decided purple just wasn't for you.

So I pick my poison and it's you, nothing on earth could kill me like you do.

I fell in love with the way you touched me without using your hands.

As he read, I fell in love the way you fall asleep: slowly, and then all at once. - John Green

I lost myself when I lost you.

And if you call me at 4 am, too sad to even say hello, I will listen to your silence until you fall asleep.

If you ever ask me how many times you've crossed my mind, I would say once. Because you came, and never left.

One of the hardest things you will ever have to do, my dear, is to grieve the loss of a person who is still alive.

Sometimes people are beautiful.Not in looks.Not in what they say.Just in what they are. - Markus Zusak.

I love the sound of thunder because it reminds me of the noise my heart makes when i see you.

What if I never love anyone the way I loved him?“ I asked the space.“You won’t,” it replied. “You never love the same way twice.

Missing you comes in waves, tonight I'm drowning.

You taught me the courage of stars before you left.How light carries on endlessly, even after death.With shortness of breath, you explained the infinite.How rare and beautiful it is to even exist.I couldn’t help but askFor you to say it all again.I tried to write it downBut I could never find a pen.I’d give anything to hearYou say it one more time,That the universe was madeJust to be seen by my eyes.

They told me that to make her fall in love, I had to make her laugh. But everytime she laughs I’m the one who falls in love.

Cigarettes didn’t phase me, cuts didn’t scare me, drugs didn’t need me but god I went an hour without you and I finally realized what addiction was like.

He said thatWe can still be friends.But I think he meant thatWe can be the kind of strangers that share Silent memories and A passing smile Every once in a while.

your hand touching mine.this is how galaxies collide

the sky is beautiful but I'd rather look at you because you have more galaxies in your eyes than the number of stars in the sky

.[...]

She was a Smart Girl, until she Fell in love.

I should have kissed you longer.

From the Moment we started Talking i knew that i wanted you around.

You were mine before you ever knew it and i was yours before my tongue had even said your name.

I am an invisible girl who falls for boys that shine like stars.

I hate going to sleep with you on my mind and not in my bed.

The moon reminds me of you. So beautiful, so bright and so far away.

I fell in love the way you fall asleep: slowly and then all at once.

At some moment you will stop to waiting and start to forget

If you want something you never had, do something that you've never done.

forget those who forget you

no one's perfect until you fall in love with them

Nur au englisch? Falls schon hier ein paar: never fall in love, cause everything that falls breaks. Oder : feeling change memories dont. I love you dont ask me why. Wenn du andere brauchst sag einfach Bescheid 

ZoeCloeCobra 
Fragesteller
 01.01.2016, 20:13

Deutsch geht auch☺️☝🏾️