Wie selten ist die Me 262?

3 Antworten

Bist Du sicher dass es nicht ein UFO war? UFO-Meldungen sind nämlich häufiger als Me 262-Sichtungen :)

Denn es gibt weltweit höchstens 3 flugfähige Me 262 Nachbauten, die alle mit Nachkriegs-US-Triebwerken General Electric J85/CJ-610 fliegen, welche auch in Jets wie dem Gates Learjet und dem Northrop F-5 Freedom Fighter eingesetzt werden.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Messerschmitt_Me_262

Flyable reproductions

Me 262 (A-1c) replica of (A1-a), Berlin Air Show, 2006

In January 2003, the American Me 262 Project, based in Everett, Washington, completed flight testing to allow the delivery of partially updated spec reproductions of several versions of the Me 262 including at least two B-1c two-seater variants, one A-1c single-seater and two "convertibles" that could be switched between the A-1c and B-1c configurations. All are powered by General Electric CJ610 engines and feature additional safety features, such as upgraded brakes and strengthened landing gear. The "c" suffix refers to the new CJ610 powerplant and has been informally assigned with the approval of the Messerschmitt Foundation in Germany[130] (the Werknummer of the reproductions picked up where the last wartime produced Me 262 left off – a continuous airframe serial number run with a near 60-year production break).

Flight testing of the first newly manufactured Me 262 A-1c (single-seat) variant (Werknummer 501244) was completed in August 2005. The first of these machines (Werknummer 501241) went to a private owner in the southwestern United States, while the second (Werknummer 501244) was delivered to the Messerschmitt Foundation at Manching, Germany. This aircraft conducted a private test flight in late April 2006 and made its public debut in May at the ILA 2006. The new Me 262 flew during the public flight demonstrations.[131] Me 262 Werknummer 501241 was delivered to the Collings Foundation as White 1 of JG 7; this aircraft offered ride-along flights starting in 2008.[132] The third replica, a non-flyable Me 262 A-1c, was delivered to the Evergreen Aviation & Space Museum in May 2010.[133]

Derzeit gibt es keine originale flugfähige Me 262 mit den originalen Junkers Jumo 004 Triebwerken. Aber derzeit wird daran gearbeitet eine originale Me 262 mit den Originaltriebwerken flugklar zu bekommen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Azxzu1sqCU

Das wird eine eher haarsträubende Angelegenheit, denn die originalen Junkers Jumo 004 Triebwerke sind alles andere als ausgereift und zuverlässig, was u.a. an den ungeeigneten Werkstoffen lag durch Mangel an hochwarmfesten Werkstoffen wie Nickel, Wolfram, Molybdän, Chrom während der Endphase des Dritten Reichs.

flacon777 
Fragesteller
 20.10.2023, 21:49

Es war die Me 262. Ich habe sie sogar fotografiert.

Sind die Dinger nicht richtig selten??

Noch seltener.

edit:

Wikipedia meint, es gäbe noch 8 Exemplare in Museen. Aber anscheinend gibt es Nachbauten, die geflogen werden.

Mehr als selten. Die gips gar nicht mehr. Nur in Museen oder Nachbauten.

Quelle: https://www.google.de/

Man muss hier ja immer die Quelle angeben, wo man das kopiert hat