Welche Bedeutung "Rabbit down the hole" von Billy Talent?

1 Antwort

Hier ich habs Interview gefunden: von Songfacts

*Songfacts:* What's the tale occurring in "Rabbit Down the Hole"?

*Ben:* That song again is an Ian special. It's more or less written about religion or addiction. Sometimes people get so blinded by this thing that they lose their sense of self. The further they go into it, the more they lose. I'm not saying that's with all religions, but I'm saying the fanatical kind of people that hide. With an addiction, it's not even by choice, but you lose the plot. You just get so far gone from where you were that you're left standing there being like, "Where am I now?"

It's a long song. It takes you on a journey and builds you up and you kind of actually do get lost in it. So going back to what I was saying earlier, it's where the lyric and the melody match the vibe to what the song was saying. It all works together.

I love that song because it's something different and something we've never really done before in that kind of capacity. It's really fun to play. We've just been practicing playing that song recently and when we were in there, it was like, "Woohoo!" Eyes closed singing – that's when you know you're in the mode.

Liebe Grüße Flo :)

Es geht um die Suchtigkeiten der Menschen und wie schnell sie sich in etwas verlieren denke ich. Daher das Thema mit "Alice und dem Hasen".

floorian1312  15.09.2017, 00:37

*Abhängigkeiten der Menschen zu einigen Themen (Religion, drogen, usw)