Wer kennt schöne Sprüche aus Songs?

28 Antworten

Vom Fragesteller als hilfreich ausgezeichnet

"I didn't want to go, didn't want to stay, didn't want to lie." (someday - zebrahead)

"See the games that they play 'cause they practice all day and the more that I see, the less I have to say." (someday - zebrahead)

"Icy roads beneath my feet lead me through wastelands of deceit." (porcelain heart - opeth)

"I know that nobody knows where it comes and where it goes." (dream on - aerosmith)

"We're off to never- neverland." - (enter sandman - metallica)

"A nightingale in a golden cage, that's me locked inside reality's maze." (the escapist - nightwish)

"So close, no matter how far, there couldn't be much more from the heart." (nothing else matters - metallica)

"In a world that I don't want to know, with a message that I never wanted to send" (criminal - disturbed)

"A fading dusk, empty blanketing shade, a dying sun" (edge of darkness - carcass)

"Give your soul to me for eternity." (inside the fire - disturbed)

"I can still remember how that music used to make me smile." (american pie - don mclean)

"No more tears, my heart is dry, I don't laugh and I don't cry." (one day - asaf avidan)

"Yesterday I was dirty, wanted to be pretty." (the nobodies - marilyn manson)

"We are the nobodies, want to be somebodies." (the nobodies - marilyn manson)

"We are young, we are wild." (young - hollywood undead)

I see humans but no humanity

Das Leben hat die Angewohnheit, einem immer gerade dann Steine in den Weg zu legen, wenn man es am wenigsten erwartet. - Nicholas Sparks

Love seems like a fairytale, but every tale needs a Villain.

life is the waiting room for death

The meaning of life is to find your gift. The purpose of life is to give it away.

Glück ist oft ein Traum. Schmerz ist zu oft Wirklichkeit.

Und dann ist das Leben zu kurz um es zu hassen.

Es fordert Stärke und Selbstbewusstsein, um immer die Person zu sein, die man wirklich ist.

The ☀️ loved the 🌙 so much, he died every night to let her breathe.

Manchmal muss man leiden, um das schöne im Leben zu sehen.

Vergebung ändert nicht die Vergangenheit, jedoch erweitert es die Zukunft.

Auf die matte geschickt zu werden macht nichts, solang man wieder aufsteht.

Manchmal musst du aufstehen und gehen, damit die Person auf der anderen Seite der Wippe fällt und merkt wie du sie getragen hast.

Dream your Dreams with your eyes closed ... But live your Dreams with your eyes Open.

Du kannst das Leben der Menschen retten, aber nicht die Menschen vor dem Leben.

Hier ist ein Teil des Liedes des Songs Como Quieres aus der Disney Channel Serie Violetta:

Wie willst du, dass ich dich liebe, wenn du nicht willst, dass ich dich so liebe, wie ich dich lieben will? 💕💕💕

Ich liebe diesen Text...

All I can be is in love with who I'm becoming

Until you've walked a mile in my shoes, you don't know me
-Ariana Grande, 'you don't know me' (beides)

Don't be sad that it's over, just be happy that it happened to us
-Kelly Clarkson, Nostalgic

One, two, three, four
Get my shoes and out the door
Five, I’m alive
Six, seven, eight, feeling great
Nine, gonna shine, life is good, I’m doing fine
Ten, gonna do it right and do it again
-Tim Mcmorris, Life is beautiful (übrigens auch mein Lieblingslied;)

Give your dreams their wings to fly
-Tim Mcmorris (entweder oben genanntes oder 'A beautiful life' <- ja da ist ein Unterschied:D beides wunderschöne Lieder)

Enough twigs and leaves
There is only the sky
Fly loose to the eddies of the wind
Follow blind
Or now, you could take a safe bet
But you might just live to regret it
-Josh Savage, Lost in Paris (als ich das Lied das erste mal gehört habe hab ich gedacht, so was schönes hab ich noch nie gehört;) *-*

All that I know is i don't know how to be something you miss->last kiss,taylor swift

The worst things in life come free to us->the a team,ed sheeran