Schöne Sprüche aus die tribute von panem?!

10 Antworten

Ich brauche nicht das Feuer ich brauche den Löwenzahn der mir hoffnung schenkt und das kann nur Peeta sein. <3 der kommt vor dem wahr oder nicht wahr Zitat ich lieb deiesen Zitat mit dem Wahr Spruch drangehängt ihr wisst was ich meine ?

Meine Lieblingszitate sind alle auf Englisch, weil ich sie dann einfach so viel schöner finde, aber vieleicht magst du sie ja auch :)

"No one realy needs me." "I do.I need you."

"You are still trying to protect me, Real or not Real?" "Real.Because thats what you and I do.Protect each other"

"I wish I could freeze this moment, right here, right now, and live in it forever"

"I want to show them, I am more than just a piece of their games."

"It takes ten times as long to put yourself back together, as it does to fall apart"

"Hope.It is the only thing stronger than fear"

"you dont forget the face of the person, who was your last hope"

'Poor Finnick. Is this the first time in your life you haven't looked pretty?' 'It must be. The sensation's completely new. How have you managed it all the years?' "Just avoid mirrors. You'll forget about it.' 'Not if I keep looking at you.'

'Because I don't want you forgetting how different our circumstance are. If you die, and I live, there's no life for me at all back in District 12. You're my whole life.'

'I just want to spend every possible minute of the rest of my life with you.'

I'm not like the rest of you. They can't hurt me. There's no one left I love. -Johanna Mason

,,Das Feuer weitet sich aus. Und wenn wir brennen, dann brennen sie mit uns!" Das sagt Katniss in Mockingjay 1 und ist an Präsident Snow gerichtet. ,,It takes ten times as long to put yourself back together as it does to fall apart." ,,Heute Abend, richtet eure Waffen auf das Kapitol, richtet eure Waffen auf Snow." aus Mockingjay 2