Kennt jemand gute Zitate von Madara Uchiha aus Naruto?

2 Antworten

Vom Fragesteller als hilfreich ausgezeichnet

Hey =)

Hier sind ein paar Zitate von Madara Uchiha :

• It seems that you still want to dance but... You will not be able to make steps anymore.
  • As comrades,huh... well... if that's how... we... will....
  • I'd be lying if I said things are going according to my plan... but beggars can't be choosers,right?
  • Wake up to reality!Nothing ever goes as planned in this world.The longer you live,the more you realize that in this reality only pain,suffering and futility exist.
  • ....Would you consider dying together "Teamwork" as well?
  • Man seeks peace,yet at the same time yearning for war... Those are the two realms belonging solely to man.Thinking of peace whilst spilling blood is something that only humans could do.They're two sides of the same coin... to protect something... another must be sacrificed.
  • Don't improvise what you cannot handle.
  • Power is not will,it is the phenomenon of physically making things happen.
  • Talking about peace whilst spilling blood,it's something that only humans can do.
  • This world is full of things that don't go as you wish.The longer you live... The more you realize that reality is just made of pain,suffering and emptiness...Listen...In this world,wherever there is light - there are also shadows.As long as the concept of winners exists,there must also be losers.The selfish desire of wanting to maintain peace causes wars,and hatred is born to protect love.
  • Nine-Tails,you are merely a momentary life,a temporary existence of coalesced energy... energy that once was a single,ultimate form!An unstable force,lacking in intelligence or sapience,you require a guide to show you purpose.That guide is the Uchiha!The tailed beasts are but slaves to those with blessed eyes.Obey!
  • The concept of hope is nothing more than giving up.A word that holds no true meaning.
  • The Uchiha is a clan destined for revenge...
  • It will be a new world... A world of truth,not lies.
  • When a man learns to love,he must bear the risk of hatred.
  • Oh,you know...it's fun,it's part of my plan...to start a war...to bring peace...
  • There is no alliance.From here on,you will obey Konoha!And never,ever say that shinobi's name around me!
  • While I walk towards my real dream,I'll enjoy fighting you.
  • I just stopped the fate of this world.I freed people from pain,suffering,emptiness...Naruto...You're getting in the way of everyone's happiness.Our game ends here.I turned hell into heaven.You should understand...It's already over.

Lg.BestAnimeFan ♥

Inmmer doch!

"Es ist nicht mehr notwendig für die Welt sich weiterzuentwickeln. Die Menschheit wäre besser aufgehoben, wenn sie friedlich im ewigen Genjutsu Tsukuyomi schlafen würde." – Zu Ōnoki, als Antwort auf dessen Aussage, dass die Menschen aus den Fehlern der Vergangenheit lernen und sich die Welt auf Frieden zubewegen würdeBand 59, Kapitel 562, Seite 4

Willst Du noch ein längeres Tänzchen? Aber... Dir fehlt die Kraft für die richtigen Schritte. – Zu Ōnoki, bei ihrer ersten Begenung nachdem Ōnoki immer noch nicht aufgegeben hatBand 60 Kapitel 575, Seite 11

Du kannst keine Mokuton-Künste, Deine medizinische Ninjutsu sind Hashiramas weit unterlegen und zudem... ... bist Du als Frau generell schwächer. Wer schwach ist, ist häßlich. Ein schwacher Senju ist nicht zu ertragen. – Zu TsunadeBand 61, Kapitel 576, Seite 16

Okay... ihr tragt euren Titel durchaus zurecht, aber... ... jetzt zeige ich euch meine volle Kraft! Und so wie eure Kage-Titel wird dann alles seinen Sinn verlieren... ... durch diesen vollendeten Susanoo! – Zu den Kage, als Antwort auf deren OffensiveBand 62, Kapitel 588, Seite 16-17 Ich werde den Zusammenhang von Ursache und Wirkung durchbrechen. Eine Welt in der nur Sieger existieren. Eine Welt, die absolut friedlich ist. Eine Welt, in der es nur Liebe gibt. Eine solche Welt werde ich erschaffen. – Zu Obito UchihaBand 63, Kapitel 602, Seite 14

Heikokun 
Fragesteller
 27.10.2015, 06:58

Ok vielen Dank ^^