Kennt ihr gute Sprüche von Eminem(slim shady)

4 Antworten

Vom Fragesteller als hilfreich ausgezeichnet

"You don't get another Chance,life is no Nintendo Game " ... "Music is reflection of self"... "A lot of truth is Said in jest"... "I'm Not sarcastic ,just brutally honest"... "I can't breathe but I still fight" ... "Love is evil, spell it backwards I'll show you".... "As Time passes ,things change everyday, but wounds ,wounds heel ,But scars still remain the same"... "Maybe one day we'll wake Up and this will all just be a dream"... "Don't let them say you ain't beautiful, they can all get f**ked just stay true to you" ... " People say that I'm Bad influence, I say the world's already f**ked ,I'm just addin' to it " .... "Love is just a word, but you bring it definition" ... " I can See you're sad Even when you smile,Even when you laugh I can See ist in your eyes Deep Insider you wanna cry" .. "stand Up for what you believe in as long As you still breathin' " ... "But yet You're still alive, which means you will survive" .... " I'ma fight 'till I die or win" ...

"Love is evil (evol). Spell it backwards i'll show ya."

"Dealing with backstabbers there's one thing I've learned. They are only powerful if you got your back turned."

"I am whatever you say I am; if I wasn't then why should I say I am?"

Im the real slim shady lol

yologirl0809 
Fragesteller
 29.05.2015, 21:04

ja ne is jetzt für nen Status nicht so gut xD

"You don't get another chance. Life is no nintendo game."