Ist der Englisch Text gut?

24.08.2023, 16:52

Text

Hey guys!

I have a new recipe for cookies for you today. I found this recipe in my new cooking book. They are very special cookies, because they have an oreo filling and they are certainly very delicious. Because of them I would like share this cookie recipe. Now the Nork steps: First of all, you take a bowl and a mixer, a tea spoon and a cup. Second step you stir four cups flour, baking powder and three cups sugar in the bowl. two tea spoon. Then you added one and a half cup butter, two eggs and choclate chips to the dough. Now you take your mixer and mix ingredients for three minutes. Next step you heat all the oven of 180 degrees. During the ofen heat, you form small balls out the dough and take it on the parchment paper. After 15 minutes you take the sheet out the oven and then let you cool down the cookies. This was the work steps of this really simple cookie recipe. I wish you a lot of fun by trying out this recipe and I would be happy when you send me a photo with comments for more recipe ideas.

Bye Your baking princess :)

2 Antworten

Zehnte Klasse? Hmmm... sind einige Formulierungen dabei die man so nicht schreiben würde. Immer wieder zu viel they and them. Das kann man kürzen. You don't stir, you mix and blend.

Here comes my favourite cookie recipe that you will love not only because this very delisious oreo filling.. zum Beispiel. Flüssiger und komplexer formulieren.

And now bake it at xxx degrees until they are crisp and brownish and a mouthwatering smell is wafting through your kitchen...

Hallo,

für eine zehnte Klasse ist das eher dürftig.

Es sind eine Reihe verschiedenster Fehler enthalten - z. B. fehlende Präpositionen; Formulierungen, Grammatik, Rechtschreibung, Satzstellung - um nur einige zu nennen.

Für eine Korrektur wirst du dir aber schon die Mühe machen müssen, den Text hier reinzuhacken. So ist eine Korrektur viel zu mühsam und aufwändig!

AstridDerPu

hellooo612 
Fragesteller
 24.08.2023, 16:52

Hab Text reingeschrieben.

AstridDerPu  24.08.2023, 18:47
@hellooo612

I have a new recipe for cookies for you today. I found this recipe in my new cooking book. They are very special cookies, because they have an oreo (RS = Rechtschreibung) filling and they are certainly very delicious. Because of them (Formulierung) I would like (Hier fehlt ein Wort.) share this cookie recipe. Now the Nork (???) steps:

First of all, you take a bowl and a mixer, a tea spoon (RS) and a cup. Second step you stir four cups (Hier fehlt ein Wort.) flour, baking powder and three cups (Hier fehlt ein Wort.) sugar in the bowl. (Das ist kein vollständiger Satz.) two (RS) tea spoon (RS). Then you added (Grammatik) one and a half cup (Hier fehlt ein Wort.) butter, two eggs and choclate (RS) chips to the dough. Now you take your mixer and mix (Hier fehlt ein Wort.) ingredients for three minutes. Next step you heat all the oven of 180 degrees. (Das ist kein vollständiger Satz.) During (Wort, Grammatik) the ofen (RS) heat (Grammatik), you form small balls out (Hier fehlt ein Wort.) the dough and take (Wort) it on (Wort) the parchment paper. After 15 minutes you take the sheet out the oven and then let (---) cool down the cookies (Satzstellung). This was (Grammatik) the work steps of this really simple cookie recipe. I wish you a lot of fun by (Wort) trying out this recipe and I would be happy when (Wort) you send (Grammatik) me a photo with comments for more recipe ideas.

Das Fettgedruckte muss korrigiert werden. Ich hoffe, ich habe nichts übersehen.

Für das Vokabular und die Rechtschreibung empfehle ich ein gutes (online) Wörterbuch, z.B. pons.com,

für die Grammatik ego4u.de und englisch-hilfen.de - und Finger weg vom Google Übelsetzer und seinen tr.tteligen Kollegen!

:-) AstridDerPu