Hadith zu lange rezetieren?

3 Antworten

Vom Fragesteller als hilfreich ausgezeichnet

Ja in Bukhari gibt es einen Hadith der beweist dass man seine Gebete nicht lange machen soll(Als Imam). Es gibt schwache, ältere und kranke denen du das nicht aufzwingen kannst. Ist eine Seite pro rakah viel? Eher nicht. Da geht es soweit ich weiß klar und deutlich um Pflichtgebete. In Tarawih kann man ja selber frei entscheiden ob man mit macht oder alleine betet, das ist freiwillig. Der Prophet ist sogar wegen sowas sauer geworden, weil du lässt Menschen die hinter dir beten, gute Taten hassen.

Volume 1, Book 11, Number 668:Narrated Mu'adh bin Jabal:
I used to pray the 'Isha prayer with the Prophet and then go to lead my people in the prayer.
Volume 1, Book 11, Number 669:Narrated 'Amr:
Jabir bin 'Abdullah said, "Mu'adh bin Jabal used to pray with the Prophet and then go to lead his people in prayer Once he led the 'Isha' prayer and recited Surat "Al-Baqra." Somebody left the prayer and Mu'adh criticized him. The news reached the Prophet and he said to Mu'adh, 'You are putting the people to trial,' and repeated it thrice (or said something similar) and ordered him to recite two medium Suras of Mufassal." ('Amr said that he had forgotten the names of those Suras).
Volume 1, Book 11, Number 670:Narrated Abu Mas'ud:
A man came and said, "O Allah's Apostle! By Allah, I keep away from the morning prayer only because So and so prolongs the prayer when he leads us in it." The narrator said, "I never saw Allah's Apostle more furious in giving advice than he was at that time. He then said, "Some of you make people dislike good deeds (the prayer). So whoever among you leads the people in prayer should shorten it because among them are the weak, the old and the needy."
Volume 1, Book 11, Number 671:Narrated Abu Huraira:
Allah's Apostle said, "If anyone of you leads the people in the prayer, he should shorten it for amongst them are the weak, the sick and the old; and if anyone among your prays alone then he may prolong (the prayer) as much as he wishes. "
Volume 1, Book 11, Number 672:Narrated Abu Mas'ud:
A man came and said, "O Allah's Apostle! I keep away from the morning prayer because so-and-so (Imam) prolongs it too much." Allah's Apostle became furious and I had never seen him more furious than he was on that day. The Prophet said, "O people! Some of you make others dislike the prayer, so whoever becomes an Imam he should shorten the prayer, as behind him are the weak, the old and the needy.''

Wa Alaikum Salam Wa rahmatullah,

Allahu Alem, warum sollte man nicht lange rezitieren dürfen? Bitte Quellen/Beweise aufführen.

Hier sind keine Gelehrten unter uns. Geht es darum, im Gebet zu rezitieren oder außerhalb des Gebets?

FrageAntwort160  09.04.2024, 03:05

Der Fragesteller fragt doch nach einer Quelle/ Beweis und du sagst "bitte Quelle angeben".

niliya  09.04.2024, 03:07
@FrageAntwort160

Und ich habe auch gesagt, dass hier keine Gelehrten sind. Wir alle haben die gleichen Mittel. Google oder Literatur. Kann der Fragesteller ebenfalls Quellen suchen und finden.

Genc8tesst 
Fragesteller
 09.04.2024, 05:13
@niliya

Ja habe ja nach einer Quelle gefragt weil ich selber keine fand aber ein Bruder hier gab eine schöne Antwort dazu .

Das bezieht sich auf das Gebet in der Gemeinschaft als Imam.

Freiwillige Gebete haben kein vorgegebenes Limit.

Es ist gut bekannt, dass der Prophet, Frieden und Segen mit ihm, manchmal solange im Gebet stand, dass seine Füße anschwillen.