Englisches Jobinterview - Bitte Kontrolle :) Hab ich das richtig gemacht?

2 Antworten

Vom Fragesteller als hilfreich ausgezeichnet

Ich hab das auf meinen Notizen geschrieben und wollte es jetzt einfügen, dort habe ich nämlich alle Fehler Fett geschrieben hier übernimmt es das irgendwie nicht. Ich hoffe du siehst sie trotzdem!  🙄 ich häng mal die Bilder noch an von der Notiz.

Klopft an,
I: "Come in! “,
A: "Good morning! How are you? “,
I:  "Good morning, I’m fine, thanks. How are you? “
A: “I’m fine, too, thank you.”
I: “Sit down, please! My name is . Tell me something about you, please.”
A: “My name is , I’m 24 years old and I come from Germany. I am interested in working in the Facility management. (ODER “I’m interested in being a caretaker.”)”
I: “Where did you attend school in Germany?
A: “My primary school was the . Grundschule and later I made (warum took??) my Abitur at the .
I: “What’s that, an Abitur?”
A: “That’s like the British A-Levels.”
I: “Ah okay. Have you had any work experience yet?“
A: “During a social work school project I helped to clean a school and I have worked as a caretaker in a hotel in Berlin for 2 years.”
I: “What are your qualities and skills?”
A: “I love tidiness and I like pupils. I always wanted a job at school but I didn’t want to be a caretaker. Also, I like fixing broken things and taking care of plants.”
I: “Thank you but that isn’t really what I wanted to hear. What are your qualities and skills? Why are you the ideal person for this job? Why should we employ you?”
A: “I’m perfect for this job because I’m well educated because of my A-Levels and I already have 2 years of work experience.
I: “Thank you very much! Do you have any questions, too?”
A: “Yes, I have würde das I have weglassen und gleich anfangen mit der Frage
A: Yes, which purview would I have to take?
I: “You’ll have to take care about the school garden and you’ll have to clean the floors. A typical task for a facility manager is to rake up the leaves. In winter, a facility manager takes over the winter service.”
A: “Okay, I have another question. How would a working day look like“?(ALTERNATVE: How would you describe a typical day and week in this position?)
I: “At 8 o’clock you’ll open the school for pupils and teachers. At 9 o’clock the lessons start. Until then, all classrooms should be opened. From 9 to 13 o'clock they will do all pending (anstehende) tasks. From 1 to 2 pm you have lunch break. At 4 pm you will put chairs on the tables. At 5 pm you will complete the classrooms again.”
Bleib bei der Zeit gleich bei der Antwort von I. Zuerst sagt er ja you will & dann kommt er mit you would. Have es alles mit will verbessert. Geht natürlich auch mit would überall
A: “Thanks for the detailed answer! I’m just curious, when was the school built?”
I:  “In 1922 a very famous Scientist named Peggy Edmund opened this Science school. This year we have anniversary for 95 years. Do you have any other questions?”
A: “No; I don’t , thanks.”
I: “it was nice to meet you, Name. Thank you for coming. I'll contact you in about 2 weeks.”
A: “Thank you for the invitation for the job interview. I’m looking forward to the answer in 2 weeks. Good Bye!”
I: “Good Bye, See you!”

Bild 1 - (Schule, Englisch, Übersetzung) Bild 2 - (Schule, Englisch, Übersetzung) Bild 3  - (Schule, Englisch, Übersetzung)
jason2013 
Fragesteller
 27.12.2017, 15:24

Vielen Dank!!!

kpkpk  27.12.2017, 15:24

Gerne:)

Da haben sich leider schon ein paar Fehler eingeschlichen. Ich würde dir wirklich empfehlen das mit einer Person durchzusprechen. Online geht das schlecht.

Generell finde ich den Text wirklich gut. Ich empfehle dir noch mal die Präpositionen genauer anzuschauen und vielleicht noch mal die Zeitformen im Auge zu behalten.

jason2013 
Fragesteller
 27.12.2017, 14:38

Können Sie bitte besonders schwerwiegende Fehler nennen bzw. berichtigen? Zudem würde es mir helfen, welchen Satz Sie bevorzugen würden (manchmal habe ich 2 Sätze zur Auswahl gestellt) .

JelenaMautz  27.12.2017, 15:10
@jason2013

kleines Beispiel im ersten Abschnitt:

I am interested to work in the Facility management. -

Ich würde schreiben: I am interested in working in Facility management.

Also die Präposition ändern und das the weg lassen.

ODER

Did you have any work experience yet? -

Ich würde schreiben:

Do you have any work experience yet?

I like fixing broken things and taking care for plants.”

Warum nicht I like to fix things....?

(Und ja, Eigennamen kann man so stehen lassen, sehr gut.)

jason2013 
Fragesteller
 27.12.2017, 15:19
@JelenaMautz

Vielen Dank, falls keine weitere Antwort kommt, bekommen sie den Stern!