Zitate von Percy Jackson / Helden des Olymp?

2 Antworten

Wenn du bereit bist für Spoiler:

“For a long time,’ Nico said, ‘I had a crush on you. I just wanted you to know.’ Percy looked at Nico. Then at Annabeth, as if to check that he’d heard correctly. Then back at Nico.
‘You –’
‘Yeah,’ Nico said. ‘You’re a great person. But I’m over that. I’m happy for you guys.’
‘You … so you mean –’
‘Right.’
Annabeth’s grey eyes started to sparkle. She gave Nico a sideways smile.
‘Wait,’ Percy said. ‘So you mean –’
‘Right,’ Nico said again. ‘But it’s cool. We’re cool. I mean, I see now … you’re cute, but you’re not my type.’
‘I’m not your type … Wait. So –’
‘See you around, Percy,’ Nico said.”

“Yeah, well,” Nico said, “not giving people a second thought…that can be dangerous.”

“I … what? Why would you want a son of Hades in the same room with people you’re trying to heal? Why would anyone want that?’
‘You can’t help out a friend? Maybe cut bandages? Bring me a soda or a snack? Or just a simple How’s it going, Will? You don’t think I could stand to see a friendly face?’
‘What … my face?’
The words simply didn’t make sense together: Friendly face. Nico di Angelo.”

“Then she did something so unexpected Nico would later think he dreamed it. She walked up to Nico, who was standing to one side in the shadows, as usual. She grabbed his hand and pulled him gently into the firelight. ‘We had one home,’ she said. ‘Now we have two.’ She gave Nico a big hug and the crowd roared with approval. For once, Nico didn’t feel like pulling away. He buried his face in Reyna’s shoulder and blinked the tears out of his eyes.”

“Nico scowled. ‘It’s none of your business, but I don’t belong. That’s obvious. No one wants me. I’m a child of –’
‘Oh, please.’ Will sounded unusually angry. ‘Nobody at Camp Half-Blood ever pushed you away. You have friends – or at least people who would like to be your friend. You pushed yourself away. If you’d get your head out of that brooding cloud of yours for once –”

“No,’ Nico said. ‘Getting a second life is one thing. Making it a better life, that’s the trick.’ As soon as he said it, Nico realized he could’ve been talking about himself. He decided not to bring that up.”

“I will see you again,’ Hades promised. ‘I will prepare a room for you at the palace in case you do not survive. Perhaps your chambers would look good decorated with the skulls of monks.’
‘Now I can’t tell if you’re joking.’
Hades’s eyes glittered as his form began to fade. ‘Then perhaps we are alike in some important ways.’
The god vanished.”

“Good. So you may be dense, but you’re not an idiot.’
‘How can you even talk to me like that? Don’t you know I can summon zombies and skeletons and –’
‘Right now you couldn’t summon a wishbone without melting into a puddle of darkness, di Angelo,’ Will said. ‘I told you, no more Underworldy stuff, doctor’s orders. You owe me at least three days of rest in the infirmary. Starting now.’
Nico felt like a hundred skeletal butterflies were resurrecting in his stomach. ‘Three days? I – I suppose that would be okay.”

“Dreams and death were old friends of his. He knew how to navigate their dark borderland.”

“My dad gave me a present once,' Nico said. 'It was a zombie.'
Reyna stared at him. 'What?'
'His name is Jules-Albert. He's French.'
'A... French zombie?”

“Your voice is your identity. If you don't use it, you're halfway to Asphodel already.”

DirectionFreak 
Fragesteller
 09.11.2015, 16:40

Also für mich ist nichts gespoilert denn ich habe alles schon durchgelesen also.

-auf große Kraft...folgt ein großes Bedürfnis nach Schlaf. Weck mich später -
- of great power comes a great need to take a nap. wake me later (so hieß das glaube ich auf Englisch :0 )-
-The Darkness is my Birthright-
-Du kannst deine Verwandten nicht einfach im Stich lassen,bloß weil sie etwas schreckliches getan haben. Du hast ihnen auch schreckliche Dinge angetan-
-Du bist ebenso ein Ausgestoßener wie ich!-

Ich hoffe ich konnte dir etwas helfen :D
LG.EmoMonster