Worum geht es genau in ,, My Heart will go on "? Kann mir jemand bitte den Text zusammenfassen?

2 Antworten

Hab hier zwei Erklärungsbeispiele:

#1 The song is about loving someone deeply that whenever you are with that person, everything seems to be complete.

There's no fear in your heart, just pure happiness.

And you hold that person in you're heart, so that no matter what happens that person will always be with you. And the love that you've shared will remain as long as you live...

It will never die in your heart therefore it is safe no matter what the circumstances are.

That's true love!

#2 The first part "Every night in my dreams I see you I feel you" means that Rose (from the movie Titanic) dreams about (Jack from thr movie Titanic who died.) Than the lyrics "that is how I know you go on" means that although a person dies their heart lives on. Than the lyrics "near far wherever you are I believe that the heart does go on" she does not know where his heart is but she knows it lives on, most likely referring to heaven. Then the lyrics "once more you open the door" means even though he is gone he still opens the door to her heart. Then "and you're here in my heart and my heart will go on and on" mean that even if she falls in love and marries another guy he will still be in her heart forever. Than the lyrics "love can touch us one time and last for a life time" means that even after him being gone for years she still feels and remembers his love. Than "love was when I loved you one true time I hold to in my life we'll always go on" means she will still love him no matter who she meets and no matter what that they will live on in her heart. Than "we'll stay forever this way you are safe in my heart" means no matter what her love for him will never change and that his memory and the memory of their love is safe in her heart.

Ich hoffe du kannst Englisch :D

Quelle: https://www.lyricinterpretations.com/celine-dion/my-heart-will-go-on

Frag mal Dr. Ache aus Emskirchen, der hat sich mit diesem Lied befasst und es sogar gecovert. Findest du auf Youtube. Er kann nicht nur gut Lieder nachsingen sondern haut auch gerne geniale Interpretationen dazu raus.