Schul Uniformen (English Text)

2 Antworten

... There are many pros and cons for these uniforms:.... was meinst du mit: on the one hand? ...Many parents can`t afford these clothes.... ....think about what to wear in the morning.... ...I hate thinking about what to wear for school furthermore..... Ich weiß nicht ob das alles ist:)

Seems like you have to write a kind of a pro and con-text :)

Why does Australia not introduce school uniforms?

You need more than one uniform. Normally school uniforms are expensive and not everyone can afford to buy these clothes.

Another con is that you cannot show your own style, e.g. if you like black and the uniform of your school is blue.

But there are also many pros: You cannot be bullied by others for your no-designer clothes or your style. A lot of students in Australia are bullied because of these points, and with school uniforms, their lifes would be much easier.

Another point is that you do not have to think about what to wear so early in the morning. Then you can sleep a little longer without missing your bus or being late. Somebody who sleeps more can concentrate better than others.

Furthermore, nobody knows whether you are rich or poor. You sometimes see this because of his or her clothes. This problem is taken away with uniforms.

So, in my opinion, Australia should introduce school uniforms.

A little tip: "Mustn't" means "darf nicht". What you wanted to say is "needn't" (= "muss nicht").

The strangest thing is that we have just wirtten a class test about this :D (hopefully I will have a good mark :D)

Woher ich das weiß:Hobby – Ich bin C2-zertifiziert in Englisch.