Liebessprüche aus Liedern von Nickelback

5 Antworten

Vom Fragesteller als hilfreich ausgezeichnet

Naja, Chad ist ja eher für seine S.E.X.-lastigen Texte bekannt ;o) Aber als komplette Liebeserklärung mit etwas aggressiven Auswüchsen finde ich persönlich das sehr geil:

"Just For"

I want to take his eyes out Just for looking at you Yes I do I want to take his hands off Just for touching you Yes I do

And I want to rip his heart out Just for hurting you And I want to break his mind down Yes I do

And I want to make him Regret life since the day he met you Yes I do And I want to make him Take back all that he took from you Yes I do

[x2] And I want to rip his heart out Just for hurting you And I want to break his mind down Yes I do

kimy2j  08.05.2014, 14:20

Oh wow, thanks a lot. Damit hatte ich jetzt gar nicht gerechnet... o_O Viel Spaß beim hören!

VanessaHDL 
Fragesteller
 08.05.2014, 14:34
@kimy2j

Hrhrhr danke den werde ich haben ^.^ <3

And as we lie beneath the stars, we realize how small we are. If they could love like you and me, imagine what the world could be. :)

geh einfach mahl in YT und sich dir da lieder von denen die du gut findest. merk dir den titel und z.B. Songtext.com und schau ob du da was gutes findest

I keep dreaming you'll be with me and you'll never go. Stop breathing if I don't see you anymore  By now you know that I'd come for you

You know, you know

That I love you

I have loved you all along

And I miss you

Been far away for far too long

( Far away)

Cause trying not to love you only goes so far

Trying not to need you is tearing me apart

Can't see the silver lining from down here on the floor

And I just keep on trying but I don't know what for

'Cause trying not to love you

Only makes me love you more