Englische sprüche für die Instagrambiografie?

2 Antworten

-- Never a failure, always a lesson.

-- If you don't life for something, you'll die for nothing.

-- The future belongs to those who belives in the beauty of their dreams.

-- A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear!

-- Friendship is weird, you pick a human, you've met and you're like, «yup I like this one» and you just go do stuff with them.

-- In the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years.

-- Die with memories, not dreams!

-- Knowing is the easy part; saying it out loud is the hard part.

-- I am good, but not an angel. I do sin, but I am not the devil. I am just a small girl in a big world trying to find someone to love.

-- No one is you and that is your power!

-- Alcohol, because no good story ever started wirh tea.

-- You don't need someone to complete you. You only need someone who accept you completely.

-- Be happy about the now and not worry about the then.

-- Don't just talk the talk. Walk you talk.

-- Loving you was like going to war. I never came back the same.

-- I don't hate you. I never will. I just act like I do because it's easier than admitting that I miss you.

Hallo,

• Don't worry about people from your past, there is a reason they didn't make it to your future

• Some people come into our lives and quickly go. Some stay for a while, leave footprints on our hearts, and we are never, ever the same.

• There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won’t anymore, and who always will. So don’t worry about people from your past, there’s a reason why they didn’t make it to your future.

• We can easily manage if we will only take, each day, the burden appointed to it. But the load will be too heavy for us if we carry yesterday's burden over again today, and then add the burden of the morrow before we are required to bear it. (John Newton)
  • One day at a time is enough… 

don’t look back & grieve the past,

it’s gone…

don’t be troubled about the future, 

it has not come yet…

live in the present and make it so beautiful

it will be worth remembering

• Don’t go around saying

the world owes you a living.

The world owes you nothing.

It was here first.

(Mark Twain)

• Many people die at twenty five and aren't buried until they are seventy five.

(Benjamin Franklin)