Euer Lieblingszitat/Quote aus Naruto?

6 Antworten

"Divine judgement awaits heathens ignorant to the pain of others!" - Hidan

Woher ich das weiß:Hobby – Naruto studiert

Gibt zu viele :D

(Kenn nur die Englischen hab nie auf Deutsch geschaut nur Eng Sub)

Those who break the rules are scum- but, those who abandon their friends are worse than scum

Those who do not understand true pain can never understand true peace

The concept of hope is nothing more than giving up. A word that holds no true meaning

When a man learns to love, he must bear the risk of hatred.” – Madara Uchiha

In this world, wherever there is light – there are also shadows. As long as the concept of winners exists, there must also be losers. The selfish desire of wanting to maintain peace causes wars, and hatred is born to protect love

"If you want to know who you are, you have to look at your real self and acknowledge what you see."-Itachi Uchiha

"I could say I'm not sad, but I'd be lying. The problem is the world won't let me stay a kid forever so I can't lie around crying for it either."-Nara Shikamaru

"It's human nature not to realize the true value of something, unless they loose it."-Orochimaru

"While you're alive, you need a reason for your existence. Being unable to find one is the same as being dead."-Naruto Uzumaki

xlilbluex  01.06.2021, 00:11

Und noch viel zu viele mehr

nai96  01.06.2021, 00:29

Den letzten mag ich auch voll 😁

"Ja, du bist anders als die anderen. Anders bedeutet aber nicht gleich besser"

Kakashi zu Sasuke

"Und, wie gedenkst du dort hin zu kommen? Lass mich raten. So schnell wie möglich. Siehst du? Ich lerne dich immer besser kennen"

Suigetsu zu Sasuke

"Nein, du hast es eben nicht kapiert. Denn hättest du es kapiert, hätte ich es dir nicht noch einmal erklären müssen. Kapiert?"

Kakashi zu Naruto

"Wenn es heißt ein freund im stich zulassen um klüger zu werden, will ich lieber mein ganzes leben ein Narr bleiben"

shekeepsbees 
Fragesteller
 01.06.2021, 00:10

Der ist gut :-)