Ein Lied zum Abschied vorsingen

9 Antworten

Vom Fragesteller als hilfreich ausgezeichnet

Wir hatten "auf uns", das kann man gut als chor singen und passt vom text her

Vom Buch "Der kleine Tag": Abschied heisst was neues kommt. Das ist recht einfach also kann man das schnell einstudieren und schön obendrauf.

Time of our lives von Tyrone Wells! Total schönes Lied! :)

lvrvrls  30.03.2015, 01:17

This is where the chapter ends A new one now begins The time has come for letting go The hardest part is when you know All of these years - When we were here Are ending, but I'll always remember We have had the time of our lives Now the page is turned The stories we will write We have had the time of our lives And I will not forget The faces left behind It's hard to walk away From the best of days But if it has to end I'm glad you have been my friend In the time of our lives Where the water meets the land There is shifting of the sand Like the tide that ebbs and flows The memories will come and go All of these years When we were here Are ending I'll always remember We say goodbye We hold on tight To these memories That never die We have had the time of our lives Now the page is turned The stories we will write We have had the time of our lives And I will not forget The faces left behind It's hard to walk away From the best of days But if it has to end I'm glad you have been my friend In the time of our lives I'm glad you have been my friend In the time of our lives

lvrvrls  30.03.2015, 23:18

Bitteschön. :)

Wir hatten eine gute Zeit (Wise Guys) Hamba kahle (Afrikanisch)

Unser abschlusslied letztes Jahr war auf uns (andreas bourani) und au revoir (mark Foster) aber ohne den Rap^