Switch Problem 2005-0003?

1 Antwort

Update!: Erased the micro sd card, took it out, and rebooted/initialized the system back to square one. I did /not/ put the sd card back inside and both games have downloaded without issue!

I have a Samsung evo+ 128gb micro sd from ebay and through videos have learned it's fake. The real card has a white border around it and the back-bottom of the package should say "Made in Philippines". The fake (mine) has black edging and says "Made in Korea".

The white/grey card reader should also have "Samsung" and "Lock" eteched into the back as well as the Lot # printed. The fake is blank.

Snipperclips downloaded onto the fake 5 times without issue though, and that may be because of it's small size. Just Dance 2017 was the problem, but now that's downloaded just fine onto the internal memory.

Maybe we're encountering a fake sd card error or a general sd card error? Where did you guys get your cards? But I hope this helps! Off to the store to get a real card!

Quelle: https://en-americas-support.nintendo.com/app/social/questions/detail/qid/48746/~/error-code-2005-0003

Vielleicht klappt es ja so. Warscheinlich hast du es eh schon gelesen, aber falls nicht....

panjau 
Fragesteller
 28.12.2017, 00:04

Ja, dass habe ich schon probiert... leider nichts... hmm...