Raps oder Songs mit tiefer Message?

5 Antworten

Alle Song von Bts haben eine Message wie z.B. das SCHÜLER zu stark Unterdruck gesetzt werden oder das es wieder weiter geht im Leben auch wenn alles aussichtslos erscheint also da gibt es ganz viel. Auch bei Blackpink z.B

und bei Rap kann ich Agust d empfehlen

• Immortal Technique - Dance With The Devil
  • XXXTENTACION - Riot

Ich kann da vor allem StrayKids Songs sehr empfehlen, die Group arbeitet auch viel mit Raps. Folgende gehören zu meinen fav massages:

• Any (key line: There's so many different things but nothing feels right. It doesn't feel right to make a choice)
  • Alien (key line: The only thing predictable about life is it's unpredictability)
  • Get cool (key line: little things that matter)
  • Grow up (key line: There's still so many firsts for us. It's alright, we just need to go through it and grow. Get up and roll your sleeves up.)
  • Haven (key line: Break the mold together)
  • My Pace (key line: Comparing myself with someone such comparison is meaningless. Going ahead doesn't mean you're going to get there first. It's okay to run slower.)
  • Miroh (I'm avoiding all the familiar paths. Though inexperienced, it's a new challenge)
  • Maniac (key line: When a favor continues, people think it's their right. / Relax everyone, stop pretending to be normal. All of your smiles are no fresh. Again, back to cosplaying as what society defines normal. On the inside I'm always a freaky monster)
  • NOT! (Why does it feel like we're all the same? Us brainwashed into the same system.)
  • Placebo (key line: Peel of the negative filter. Change it into a feeling of success)
  • Rock (key line: If you keep chasing your tail, you'll find nothing)
  • Start Line (key line: In the Past, what I saw was a straight line to the end. But as i walk towards it with a growing heart, i realize that we're not even half way there)
  • Ta (key line: Walking around with doubts is hinderance. Let's put them all behind and enjoy what's in front)
  • Thunderous (key line: I don't care how they look at me. I'll always say what I have to say)
  • Top (key line: I don't need no luck, I make my own)
  • The Tortoise and the Hare (key line: following the flow of time)

Diese Songs haben allerdings auch eine wichtige message wie ich finde:

• So What - BTS (key line: 90% of your worries are an imaginary swamp that you created. Don't Stop and worry yourself, it's good for nothing)
  • Nevermind - BTS (If you can't return, go straight through your mistakes)
  • N.O - BTS (don't be captured in others dreams)
  • Maison - Dreamcatcher (Close your eyes and open them. You won't see the future. Break your habit now!)
  • Champion - Fall out Boy x RM (I'm just too young, don't know what to believe in, but too young, you know not to be living)
  • Am i wrong - BTS (fish live in all our hearts. It's name is selfish. If what you see on the news is nothing to you, you're not normal, you're abnormal)

Da kann ich sehr gut weiterhelfen.

• Kristallklar - Chakuza
  • Wieso? - MiZeb
  • Wieso 2 - MiZeb
  • heute nicht - Krijo Stalka
  • Neue Welt - Cr7z
  • Disstrack an die Welt - MiZeb
  • Machtlos - Infinit
  • Tiefe - Kontra K
  • Michael X - Casper
  • Kopfhörer - Marc Reis
  • Himmel und Hölle - Disarstar