Kennt jemand Zitate aus (classic oder neuen) Rocksongs?

3 Antworten

Vom Fragesteller als hilfreich ausgezeichnet

"We are the cause of a world that's gone wrong... wouldn't it be great to heal the world with only a song?" - Serj Tankian (Honking Antelope)
"If I lay here, if I just lay here, would you lie with me and just forget the world?" - Snow Patrol (Chasing Cars)
"There's nothing to lose, when no one knows your name; there's nothing to gain, but the days don't seem to change" - Billy Talent (Nothing To Lose)
"We want it, we want, we want a reason to live; we need it, we need... we need more than it" - Skillet (Looking For Angels)
"We don't wanna believe That the world can still move on We don't wanna believe That the sun can still shine on" - Scars On Broadway (Kill Eatch Other/Live Forever)

Eigentlich der ganze Text, aber der Ausschnitt ist am besten, finde ich:
"Wandering through the chaos the battle has left, we climb up a mountain of human flesh, to a plateau of green grass, and green trees full of life.
A young figure sits still by a pool, he's been stamped "Human Bacon" by some butchery tool. (He is you) Social Security took care of this lad. We watch in reverence, as Narcissus is turned to a flower. A flower?" - Genesis (Supper's Ready)

Eines meiner Lieblingszitate stammt aus dem Song "Don't Want To Wait Anymore" von den TUBES:

"I waited so long, forgot what I’m waiting for"

(=Ich warte dermaßen lange, dass ich vergaß, worauf ich wartete)

Welche art den? (Also sollen die ernst oder süß oder über Liebe oder über das Leben sein? Oder einfach IRGENDWAS?)

darkest0kiddie  13.08.2015, 16:18

Und von welcher Band ca?

brownieelenaa 
Fragesteller
 24.08.2015, 03:02
@darkest0kiddie

In richtung lebensmotto sollte es gehen :)von bon jovi bis zu rise against da bin ich sehr offen :)