K-POP Zitate?

6 Antworten

Von Experte RammWild bestätigt

I mean, ich weiß jetzt nicht genau, nach was für Zitaten du suchst, aber ich schreib mal einfach ein paar auf.

Be you, be unique, be crazy, You're beautiful.~Ten (NCT)

The possibility of all those possibilities being possible is just another possibility that can possibly happen.~Mark (NCT)

When you guys are tired and down and the world seems to be against you, don't pay attention to negative things and just do what you want to do. But most importantly do what makes you happy. Let's all be the person we want to be and find our happiness. Every single one of you are precious and have the right to be happy. Close your ears to the world and believe in yourself, your happiness, your energy because you deserve it.~Joohoney (Monsta X)

When you look in the mirror after you gain weight, it is important not to think “Oh, i look different”. Instead, ask yourself: Were you happy when you ate delicious food? It’s not about your weight, but being happy. Different isn’t bad.~Joohoney (Monsta X)

No matter who you are, where you came from or who you love. I love each and every single one of you the same and will always be by your side.~Joohoney (Monsta X)

The best thing in life is being able to do what people say you are not able to do.~Xiumin (EXO)

Even though the language is different, the music is the same.~Chen (EXO)

Look up, and we're all looking at the same sky.~RM (BTS)

Happiness is not something that you have to achieve, you can still feel happy during the process of achieving something.~RM (BTS)

I think the biggest love is the love for one self, so if you want to love others, you should love yourself first.~RM (BTS)

Everyone suffers in their life. There are many sad days. But rather than days, we hope to have better days. That's what makes us live. That's what makes us dream.~RM (BTS)

Maybe I made a mistake yesterday, but yesterday’s me is still me. I am who I am today, with all my faults. Tomorrow I might be a tiny bit wiser, and that’s me, too. These faults and mistakes are what I am, making up the brightest stars in the constellation of my life. I have come to love myself for who I was, who I am, and who I hope to become.~RM (BTS)

Live your life. It's yours anyway don't try too hard. It's ok to lose.~Fire (BTS)

The only time you should ever look back, is to see how far you've come.~Butterfly (BTS)

Win. Lose. It doesn't Metter. At the end of the day, I still have this face, so who's the winner here?~World Wide Handsome (BTS)

Jimin you got no Jams.~RM (BTS)

Aber ich empfehle dir zum Beispiel Videos auf Youtube anzuschauen. Da gibt es auch unnormal viele Videos, zum Beispiel...

https://youtu.be/7WluZxvssHM

https://youtu.be/34Vzro4vduM

https://youtu.be/pemUsHbqwEI

Ich hoffe ich konnte irgendwie helfen🌈🙏

Woher ich das weiß:Hobby

You are to Young to let the WORLD Break you( Kim Taehyung Bts)

Live however you wont, it‘s yours anyway(Bts)

Woher ich das weiß:eigene Erfahrung – Seit 4 Jahren Army 🫰🏻💜 und K Drama Fan 💜

"Yungseong ist eigentlich ein richtig süßer Bruder. Er sieht immer so süß aus. Manchmal sieht er so kalt aus, aber zu Hause da ist er immer so süß" - Alex, DRIPPIN

"Ich muss mein Deutsch einfach noch einmal überhohlen" - Yangyang, NCT 

"Some of yall are not Haechan and thats a problem. Fix it" - Jungwoo, NCT

Ellen: "So you are all single?" Mark: "Why are you allways so curious about this stuff?" - Mark, NCT 

"There is a letter it says: I wanna have (sex) with you... oh we are not supposed to read that" - Johnny, NCT 

"Can I marry you? No, you can't marry you ... I mean me" - Kun, NCT 

"Kidney function is not a right, it's a previlege" - Vernon, SEVENTEEN (Ca. als er 10 war)

"I cannot English" - Mingi, ATEEZ

"I'm good at all positions" - Hongjoong, ATEEZ

"Can we have butter?" - Jun, A.C.E

"Hip-Hop is for girls only" - Ten, NCT (Ca. als er 10 war)

MC: "Why did you bring a carrot to a military training-camp?" Win: "I thought I might get hungry and need a snack" - Win, MCND

"Kevin are you a snack? No I'm the whole goddamn meal!" - Kevin, THE BOYZ

"You are more worth than the silent P in 'rhaspberry'! You know that. You are more worth than an unnpronounced ... you know the P gives it finesse. That what it does. And hence you are valuable. I feel that. The P in rhaspberry is very usefull ok. It gives it that little extra cherry... rhaspberry on top." - Kevin, THE BOYZ

"Kevin are you OK? Are we ever ok?" - Kevin, THE BOYZ

"If Beyonce can forgive Jay-Z, than I can forgive Jacob" - Kevin, THE BOYZ

"Corona, fuck you!" - Hwasa, MAMAMOO

"Come to Korea, than we do eyecontact. You are many money" - Solar, MAMAMOO

"How do you know I'm not big?" - BamBam, ex. GOT7

"So a fan asked me "What do you ate to become so hot?" and I said: Rice"- Jackson, ex. GOT7

"I have multiple nicknames. Sometimes they call me Sunni or Strawberry and sometimes it's Daddy." - Jackson, ex. GOT7

"All that matters is whipe that guy! Whipe his ass! I'm sorry..." -Jackson, ex. GOT7

"I'm not a tongue!" - Moonbin, ASTRO

"Your dog speaks Chinese?" - Eric Nam

"Stop writting such dirty tweets about me! Do your parents even know what you do on the internet?" - Eric Nam

"Comon man! Hip-Hop yeah yeah!" - Baekhyun, EXO

Lay: "I had a cat when I was 17" MC: "What did you called her?" Lay: "Sorry I just called it cat" - Lay, EXO

"We don't get what you're saying sweetie. Than learn Korean!" - Key, SHINee

"Sorry, I'm not Lee Taemin" - Minho, SHINee

"My love for you is likae diarrhea, I just can't hold it in" - BM, KARD

"There are two naked people. Two naked man in front of eachother and one is taking a piss. So the piss is going allover the other man am I right? Let's say the other guy wears pants. So he wears pants. So the guy is pissing on the guy who wears pants. He is gonna getting piss on him but the pants are going to protect him right? But say the dude who is taking a piss wears pants. Than he is just pissing himself! He is keeping all that piss to himself! No piss goes to the other person! Just piss yourself bro! Don't get your piss on other people! You know what I mean. This is for protection." - BM, KARD

"You know what! A man needs to have nice big sculptet titties!" - BM, KARD

"Oh yeah tittie tittie! I'm a meme-god right now!" - BM, KARD

"I have a pretty big nose, oh yeah yes I do ... guess whats also pretty big ... my feet, they are also pretty big" - Bang Chan, Stray Kids

"I am a loser" - Jamie

Jennie: "You are so hot Rose!" Lisa: "What? What about me? I'm the hottest ok!" - Lisa, BLACKPINK

"Am I supposed to twerk?" - Rose, BLACKPINK

"I wear sunglasses and I can't see anything but at least I look straight" - Jae, DAY6

"Hi, I'm Yoon Dowoon. I like drum, I love drum, yes I am drum" - Dowoon, DAY6

Woher ich das weiß:Hobby – KPop-fan seit 2010
NiaEngene 
Fragesteller
 28.06.2021, 19:41

Nice danke

Hey,

Also gerade fallen mir die von meinem Profil ein, aber auf Pinterest findest du sicherlich auch noch ganz viele andere, wenn du einfach "K-pop Zitate" eingibst...

„ No matter who you are, where you from, your skin colour, your gender identity, just speak yourself. Find your name and find your voice by speaking yourself.“ ~RM

„ There is a Beauty in everything, just not everybody can sees it." ~Jimin

Achso und die ziemlich neuen von Jimin:

„ Everything is fine. Don't hate Yourself instead. Whatever the reason, we will love You. " ~Jimin

„ Remember there is a Person here in Korea, in the City of Soul, who understands you. " ~Jimin

Also ich weiß nicht, ob man sie zu Zitaten dazuzählt, aber ich denke schon.

LG

M.

Woher ich das weiß:Hobby – Ich habe 2017 BTS entdeckt und bin seitdem ein ARMY 💜 😉

Bts:

1. I´m just me. I´m not an Idol. I´m not an artist. I´m not Hip Hop. Not anything. I´m just me. I´m just Rap Monster. I´m just Kim Namjoon.

- Rap Monster -

2. Look up, we´re all looking in the same sky

- Rap Monster -

3. Don´t be trapped in someone else´s dream.

- V -

4. If I´m the sun, you´re the moon. Because when I rise you go down.

- Suga -

5. In the end they´ll judge me anyway so whatever.

- Suga -

6. Go on your own path even if you live for a day.

- Jimin -

Exo

1. Never stop dreaming.

- Tao -

2. Being pretty is different than being loved.

- Xiumin -

3. Live life while doing what makes you happy.

- Sehun -

4. I´d rather bend than break.

- Kai -

5. I don´t date ugly girls because I believe they don´t exist.

- Lay -

Big Bang 

1. It´s better to be hated than ignored.

- G- Dragon -

2. No matter what anyone says, passion never lies.

- T.O.P -

3. I want to show my true self not how I want to see by others.

- G-Dragon-

4. Kill them with success and bury them with a smile.

- G-Dragon -

5. If I start something I seek perfection.

- T.O.P -

6. I curse the blue skies sometimes I wanna lay it all down I want to say goodbye.

- Big Bang (Loser) -

7. You can call me gay. But I can get your Girl screaming louder on the computer seat just by clicking follow her in twitter. 

-G-Dragon -

Woher ich das weiß:eigene Erfahrung – Ich bin ein riesiger Musikfan 🎵