englischer aufsatz über zukunftspläne HILFEEEE!

2 Antworten

Now i
want to (besser: would like to) talk about my future plans. my plans for my future are exciting but not easy to realise. but when i

try in my future out to see (---)
i do not know yet exacly how and where i stand then.

but at the time
i can say that i want to (s.o.) havee a nice rest of the school time

and i real school graduation my concluding succesfully. when i m done with school (--) Komma
i would like to study to bea policewoman. to be a policewoman is a very big dream of mine Komma
but if i can fullfill this dream, i still do not know at present Punkt (Satzstellung)

bit
ill give anything (--)
i can do for it.

if iam
the policewoman (--)
i
want to (s.o.) go to hamburg and the port of hamburg at the customs work (Satzstellung)

neuer Satz

later i woeld (--) like to get married and have two or three children.

Das Fettgedruckte muss korrigiert werden. Ich hoffe, ich habe nichts übersehen.

Für das Vokabular und die Rechtschreibung empfehle ich ein gutes (online) Wörterbuch, z.B. pons.com,

für die Grammatik ego4u.de und englisch-hilfen.de.

AstridDerPu

Da bist du aber früh dran, mein lieber Scholli!

Wir können dir nicht helfen, da wir deine Zukunftspläne,
d.h. was du in Sachen Schule, Ausbildung, Studium, Beruf, Familie, Kinder, Wohnort, Auto, Hobbies, Reisen usw.,
nich kennen.

Lukeyjean 
Fragesteller
 06.04.2014, 13:19

srimmt. ich schreibe mal meinen bisherigen aufsatz rein .

Now i want to talk about my future plans. my plans for my future are exciting but not easy to realise. but when i try in my future out to see then i do not know yet exacly how and where i stand then. but at the time i can say that i want to havee a nice rest of the school time and i real school graduation my concluding succesfully. when i m done with school then i would like to study to bea policewoman. to be a policewoman is a very big dream of mine but if i can fullfill this dream, i still do not know at present bit ill give anything that i can do for it. if iam the policewoman then i want to go to hamburg and the port of hamburg at the customs work later i woeld then like to get married and have two or three children.

mein problem bei dem text ist er ist zu kurz und ich bn mir nicht sicher bei der ausdrucksweise.

AstridDerPu  06.04.2014, 15:30

Ein t muss nicht noch nachliefern, nicht.