Englische Geschichte schreiben

4 Antworten

Story of the Mac

Once upon a time there was an old man. His name was Mc Donald and he had farm with a cow that often mooed and a pig that snorted a great deal. He also had a horse which neighed a lot,   and  also a chicken which was very lonely.  Whenever the lonely chicken met  the framer’s lonely duck it clucked, and the duck happily answered with, Quack, quack.  The old man had to live in the middle of all that noise, and he almost went mad. But one day he sat down at the table in his living room and wrote a poem. Next morning he took the poem to the school in the village and the teacher laughed  when she read it. But after school was over in the afternoon, the stayed in the school and she wrote a tune to Mr. Mac Donald’ s poem.  Next day she taught the new song to the boys and girls in her class during the mathematics lesson.  They loved that  very much, and they sang the song whenever they had maths. They sang it so often that they couldn’t stop singing it, and they sang is also whenever they met other children. These children too loved the song, and a man from the radio heard it when his daughter came home from school and sang it. This man from the radio recorded the song, and all the world heard it when it became number 1 on the charts. And now every school child all over the world must learn this song. This is how it goes:

Old Macdonald had a farm, E-I-E-I-O
And on his farm he had a cow, E-I-E-I-O
With a "moo-moo" here and a "moo-moo" there
Here a "moo" there a "moo"
Everywhere a "moo-moo"

And on his farm he had a pig, E-I-E-I-O
With a (snort) here and a (snort) there
Here a (snort) there a (snort)
Everywhere a (snort-snort)

And on his farm he had a horse, E-I-E-I-O
With a "neigh, neigh" here and a "neigh, neigh" there
Here a "neigh" there a "neigh"
Everywhere a "neigh, neigh"

And on his farm he had a chicken, E-I-E-I-O
With a "cluck, cluck" here and a "cluck, cluck" there
Here a "cluck" there a "cluck"
Everywhere a "cluck, cluck"

And on his farm he had a duck, E-I-E-I-O
With a "quack, quack" here and a "quack, quack" there
Here a "quack" there a "quack"
Everywhere a "quack, quack"

Hallo,

schreibe eine Geschichte über etwas, was du selbst erlebt hast, z.B.

• ein Besuch im Zoo, Kino, Zirkus, Schwimmbad usw.
  • Ferien- oder Urlaubsreise
  • dein schönstes / schrecklichstes Geschenk
  • Du hast im Lotto gewonnen. Für das Geld kaufst du dir ...
  • Dein Traumberuf
  • Du machst eine ganz verrückte Entdeckung oder Erfindung

:-) AstridDerPu

Vielleicht irgendein Fantasy Zeugs, was die kleineren mögen. Aber es muss auch relativ witzig sein . Also so n Mix aus Comedy Freundschaft oder so aber das exakte thema der Geschichte muss du fit ausdenken :)

Kommt drauf an, in welcher Klasse du jetzt bist und welche Themen ihr schon behandelt habt...